*Chapter 13*

"Kwanie are you all right?" Jisoo asked Seungkwan, who had shrunken into her chair. Everyone looked at her. "Hey, I'm not an animal in the zoo!! You don't have to look at me like that!" she screamed with tears in her eyes. She got up only to run to Jeonghan's room. "We'd better go to sleep. I'm sure Jeonghan will call an important meeting tomorrow. Also, we have motto week and regular school." Minghao mumbled. Everyone at the table nodded in agreement. To cheer up the girls, the boys talked about silly experiences, some of which made them laugh. After everything was cleaned up, they said their "good night" to each other and then disappeared into their individual rooms. The only one still lying in his bed, thoughtful and slightly angry, was Vernon. He heard a low murmur from outside. He quickly identified the voices as Seungkwan's and Jeonghan's. He struggled for a moment to walk outside and hug the soft-cheeked sweet girl and never let go. Irritated by his own thoughts, he buried himself under the covers. Vernon heard another door click then all was quiet. He, too, fell asleep with mixed feelings.

The next morning came quickly. Unlike the last few days, they didn't have breakfast in the house, but together with the other students. In line with the first theme of the motto week, everyone wore black or white outfits. At breakfast, Jisoo said a prayer before everyone was allowed to eat. She wore a matching black dress and black velvet gloves. Breakfast went by quickly and they were already in class. At first the boys had to introduce themselves before they were allowed to sit down. During class, the boys were stared at the whole time. On the one hand because some had really never seen a boy and were correspondingly confused. In the middle of the third period, an announcement came through, "I'm calling an important meeting. Yoon Jeonghan, Boo Seungkwan, and Sung Mary, come to my office." Everyone immediately started whispering. "Please don't worry, just keep studying." Jeonghan smiled at her classmates. On the way to the office, Jeonghan and Seungkwan met Mary who only smiled smugly. "Jeonghan you've tried this before. You know you can't kick me out of school." She smiled.

(Flashback)

When Seungkwan stormed into Jeonghan's room, the older Girl was already waiting for her. "Kwanie, I'm so sorry," she said worriedly, seeing Seungkwan's slightly teary face. "I have something that will cheer you up," she said, pointing to her computer. "Do you remember when I gave you the mini camera. I told you afterwards that you have to wear them at all times." She smiled. Seungkwan nodded in confusion. "She took pictures of all the moments when Mary insulted you." She showed the camera footage to Seungkwan. On these one could clearly see and hear Mary insulting and screaming at Seungkwan, Wonwoo and also Samuel. "The problem we had last time was, that we didn't have the evidence to kick Mary out of school. Now we have them. Also, Minghao and Jisoo has been asking students who are being bullied by Mary. All calls are taped," she said. Seungkwan looked at her with wide eyes.

(Flatback end)

That same evening, Jeonghan sent the evidence to her director. Now they were standing in the headmistress's office, who couldn't help but grin contentedly. There was also an older couple in the office who looked at Mary angrily and disappointed. "Sung Mary you are expelled from this school!" the principals summed it up immediately. Mary looked at the couple in dismay. "Mary I can't believe what you did to that girl. We are disappointed in you!" said the woman and turned to Seungkwan and Jeonghan. "I am truly sorry for the way my daughter behaved towards you. I hope you can accept this apology." The woman and man both bowed to Jeonghan and Seungkwan in deep guilt. "Dad mom no!! You can't take me out of school!! You will pay for that. Both!!!" she yelled at her parents. "And you!!" she turned back to Jeonghan and Seungkwan. "How dare you!!" she slapped Jeonghan's face with full force. Instead of fighting back, Jeonghan stood in front of her, smiling. "Mary, I wouldn't do that if I were you," she replied calmly, pointing to her parents. They looked at their daughter in shock. "I'm so sorry Jeonghan-ssi!!" the woman said, pulling Mary away from her. "How can I make it up to you?" the father asked in panic. "That's fine. Nothing happened to me. Thank you for taking Mary with you now. ", she smiled at the two. The conversation passed quickly. Mary's parents had to sign some papers confirming their reprimand. They also tried to apologize to Jeonghan, Seungkwan and the principal a hundred times. Then they were gone.