Special

"Finally, here!" Seungkwan groaned. The 14 got off the private jet. Immediately they looked into the afternoon sun. In front of them was the sea and a large house with a pool. "Come on Soonyoung we'll play volleyball." Jihoon held her volleyball in her hand and gave the older one a challenging look. "Why don't we all play." Jisoo suggested. Wonwoo only ground in annoyance but couldn't stop the voices of the others. They left their suitcases where they were and walked down to the beach where a volleyball net was set up. "Still can't believe we're in Mallorca!" Seungkwan yelled happily as she continued to serve the ball.

After Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jisoo successfully completed their exams, all 14 received an invitation to go to Mallorca. Of course, they had accepted the invitation and the flooring winter holidays all 14 flew. They all played happily in the sand. The losing team was pushed into the water as a punishment. Which eventually led to a water fight. Then they finally brought in their luggage and divided the rooms. "If I have to share a room with him. I'll fly back." Jihoon grumbled and pointed to Soonyoung. He just laughed. At the end the two ended up in a room. After the rooms were set up, they made something to eat together. "Let's play mafia afterwards." Jisoo suggested as they ate. "No way!" Mingyu said firmly. As always, no one listened to him. A few minutes later they were sitting on the living room floor playing the fourth round of Mafia. "I can't take it anymore!" Mingyu cursed. The others were already lying on the floor laughing and with tears in their eyes. After another four rounds, they all could hardly speak. "Can we finally play something else now?" Mingyu asked. "What do you suggest then?", everyone turned to the tallest one, still laughing. "Let's look at the stars," he suggested. Everyone thought about it and then nodded in agreement.

It took less than ten minutes and they had made a campfire that they all sat around with their partners and looked at the sky. In which many stars and a clear moon could be seen. Seungkwan and Samuel each held a stick of marshmallows over the fire. "There's a shooting star!" Seokmin said, pointing to the sky. Everyone looked up in fascination. Where it was now raining shooting stars. "Let's be friends forever." Jisoo smiled up at the sky. And so ended another day with the 14. Who were enemies at the beginning and who only needed a little push to become good friends and more.

* Thank you for reading this Story! I will look forwar for Feedback.