*Chapter 14*

"Kwanie one more thing. You are beautiful In your own way never forget that!!" Jeonghan smiled. She took Seungkwan in her arms and hugged her tightly. They both stood in the hallway after seeing Mary leave. After a hard day at school, everyone found themselves on the sofa in the living room. The boys immediately noticed the tense atmosphere. Jeonghan had rounded them up during the break to inform them about the current situation. The seven girls had never been so happy.

Verkwan (Flashback)

Immediately after the conversation, Vernon had taken Seungkwan aside to tell her something important. Confused Seungkwan had followed him. "I'm sorry I didn't do anything when that girl insulted you like that. To me you're the cutest thing ever," he confessed to her. His cheeks were bright red, and he was staring at the i8nteresting ground. "What's this?" Seungkwan asked confused. Her head felt warm, and a fuzzy feeling spread in her stomach. "You know what love is?" Vernon asked shyly. Seungkwan shook her head curiously. "It's when you feel comfortable in each other's presence, and you get that warm feeling in your stomach." Vernon tried to explain. "So, you love me?" Seungkwan asked smiling. It was the familiar smile. In one flowing movement he hugged her. "Yes," he replied.

(End of Flashback)

"I'm bored." "When aren't you bored Hao?" Wonwoo asked. "Let's play mafia!" Minghao said excitedly. Immediately all faces lit up. "I pass." Jeonghan said, shaking her head. "No Unnie you stay here and don't hole up in your room to study." Seungkwan hissed. Before Jeonghan could go anywhere, her friends dragged her to the ground. "Shall we...?" Mingyu asked the others unsure as the girls started to place Jeonghan next to Jisoo. Sighing, Jeonghan allowed herself to be dragged along by the others.

After the third round of mafia, Mingyu jumped up in frustration. "Can you guys stop kicking me out first!! How about Jeonghan. She was mafia all along. Or Jihoon." He pointed to the two of them, who just smiled innocently at him. "It's just funny." Soonyoung laughed hysterically. Everyone agreed. They played mafia throughout the evening, with a few tantrums from Mingyu and Seungcheol's betrayal on Jeonghan. This was the first time that Seungcheol saw, Jeonghan faced him with real control. The whole time she was glaring at him and if Minghao and Samuel weren't there he would be a dead man.

Next day

"Ah!!!!", in less than a minute everyone was standing in front of Minghao's room. Her room door was slightly open and low moans could be heard. They all looked at each other in shock. "Why the hell doesn't that want to go!!" yelled Seungkwan. Everyone outside the door looked at each other in confusion. "What are you doing there...?" Jihoon asked sullenly. It was five thirty in the morning and the two were making such a noise. Jihoon pushed the door all the way open with a sigh, what they saw was interesting. Minghao braced herself on the edge of her bed while Seungkwan pulled the ties of her corset. "How tight do you want it to be?" Seungkwan asked and pulled hard on the straps again. "Kwanie that's enough!!" she yelled as Seungkwan tugged on the ribbons again. The others watched the two in shock. "Finally!" Minghao moaned and sat up relieved. Her outfit was a white blouse with ringed collar and black leather trousers. Satisfied with her outfit, she looked into the sleepy eyes of the others. "Did we wake you up?" she asked innocently. She fixed her eyes on Jun who was looking at her the whole time. "One day I'll die because of you." Wonwoo grumbled and turned to walk away. Everyone else followed her example. Jun stayed with Minghao for a few more minutes, who was still looking at him. "Do you like it?" she asked, grinning. Jun's face turned bright red. "I know I'm hot." Her eyes locked with his before heading down the stairs. She left a completely confused Jun.

Few hours later

"I love your outfit, Ji!!" Samuel yelled in the older one's ear as she came out of her room. "Thank you," Jihoon replied with a gentle smile. On the other hand, she was a bit upset about the week because it said she couldn't throw Soonyoung out of bed early in the morning, to play volleyball with him. She would never say it, but the older one kept getting better. Samuel and Jihoon made their way down to the kitchen to join the others.