*Chapter 6*

After an interesting breakfast, they all sat down at the big table in their conference room. "Why are we here again?" Jun asked annoyed. Before the boys could laugh with him, Jeonghan walked in with Jisoo. Immediately they became quiet. The physical education class really got to the boys. The two sat down in their places without noticing the other ones. Wonwoo turned on the projector and clicked through her presentation, mumbling something. She stopped at a slide that showed a statistic. "Here we have the people who have made their wishes, those who are still undecided and those who have already bought their costumes," she said. Jeonghan nodded in agreement. "To clear things up. We have our moto week starting next week, in which everyone has to slip into a character. You will also have to dress up." Jisoo explained the situation. The boys just rolled their eyes in annoyance. There was simply no rest here, they thought at the same time. "What are the themes? Everyday a different color of pink." Mingyu sneered. Wonwoo, who was sitting next to him, kicked his leg under the table, while clicking one slide further. Everyone else at the table (from the girls) went through their notes while the boys just looked proud, except for Mingyu, who was just rubbing his leg in amusement. "As for your question, Mingyu, here are the topics of the week," Wonwoo said sweetly, pointing to the screen. Slightly bored, the boys read through the table. "What do we do with the remaining days?" Jisoo asked Jeonghan. "How about we go to the amusement park? I mean before we have school again!" she mused aloud. All the girls nodded mentally. "Are you going on now?" Chan asked annoyed. Jeonghan just nodded. "Would you please write your characters on this piece of paper, then we can have the costumes for you.", Jisoo said and pushed a piece of paper towards the boys. They reluctantly complied with Jisoo's request. "Are there any other questions?" Jihoon asked the group. Everyone shook their heads. "All right then. Then get ready, we'll meet in a quarter of an hour." Jeonghan said.

Said and done. After a quarter of an hour, everyone was standing downstairs in the living room, still waiting for Jeonghan. Who was still looking for her wallet and keys. It wasn't long before she came running down the stairs with a small bag. "How do we get there?" Minghao asked. "The bus should be picking us up soon," she said, straightening her hair. They walked in a line to the gate and waited there for the bus, that Jisoo had booked for them, to arrive. They didn't have to wait long either. "What's in this amusement park?" Chan asked, addressing Samuel who was standing next to him. She just winced. "No idea. We are here for the first time. I don't even know what that looks like." She said thoughtfully. "You don't know what a roller coaster is or a scary house?" Chan asked in disbelief. The others overhead their conversation. Seungcheol grinned widely and Jeonghan noticed it immediately. "Is this your first time?" he teased. Jeonghan only looked at him briefly and then nodded in agreement. "We never had the time for it. And besides, I always put it aside," she replied, counting everyone as they boarded the bus. A small plan began to form in Seungcheol's mind. If Seungcheol had learned one thing over the two days, Jeonghan wasn't afraid of anything. And if he was honest, it really pissed him off. Seungcheol had to sit next to Jeonghan while the others sat as they pleased. Throughout the ride, the bus was filled with laughter and quiet conversation. After half an hour the bus stopped, and they all looked at a giant big roller coaster. "Wow!" Minghao exclaimed enthusiastically. "Unnie, I want in there and there too and that over there!" Minghao said excitedly. Jun, standing next to her, got a shock at how cute the girl was next to him. "I guess we'll go as this plan dictates." Jeonghan mused. They all stood in front of a big board showing the whole park. "Yeah, whatever, let's go!" yelled Seungkwan, running to the first ride, followed by Samuel and Minghao. Apparently, the boys weren't long in coming either and ran after the girls. "Whatever that is, I want to go in there!" Jeonghan heard Seungkwan scream again. They were standing in front of a big roller coaster with lots of looping.

Waiting in line was a total torture for more than half of them. And then it was finally their turn. The rows had seven sites, which meant they had to split up. For the moment, they had put their "rivalry" aside and were just happy to spend time together.