*Chapter 8*

The next attraction was much more harmless. It was a water slide. The others were still a little stunned by Jeonghan's stance but were now concentrating on the water ride. Four people fit into each of the seats. They had to split up again. In fact, they could all see and practically talk to each other during the ride. "That looks harmless." Mingyu said relieved. He had already prepared his stomach for vomiting. Wonwoo laughed again. Mingyu couldn't be mad at her though. When it was their turn, they all sat down one behind the other in different wagons. The ride was really relaxing until they drove up a big ramp. "No, why!" Mingyu moaned in agony. They stayed up there for a few minutes and then they went down again. What none of them really expected was that they literally got wet. A huge wave broke over them and made them wet. "Wow!" Seungkwan yelled and got out of the wagon. Her hair was soaking wet, as well as her clothes. But she didn't seem interested. The other girls didn't seem to care either. They just laughed and stroked their wet hair and ran to the next ride. What they didn't know was that their tops in particular were sticking to their bodies because of the wetness. Slowly you could see the outlines of the bras through them. "Are they crazy?" Jun asked in disbelief. "You're only asking that now!", Seungcheol snorted. "I think they are so stupid that they will take off their jackets and everyone will be able to see everything!" Jun grumbled annoyed. They ran after the girls in panic. As they turned the next corner, they saw what they feared. They were lying in a meadow, most of their jackets beside them. Mingyu, Vernon, and Seokmin were still glued to Wonwoo, Seungkwan, and Jisoo, who were looking everywhere, but not at the girls.

"There you are!" Jeonghan shouted at the coming boys. "I thought we could grab lunch and eat it here." Jeonghan seemed to be speaking to Seungcheol. Exhausted, the older one sat down next to the younger one. "And why me?" he asked her. "We're the oldest, so let's go." She pulled the older one back to his feet and pushed her wet hair back from her face. She took her bag with her and dragged the tired boy behind her. "I hope you know, I won't pay," he grumbled. Jeonghan just laughed. The plan to just humiliate Jeonghan had evaporated from the moment she did the bungee jump. Frustrated, he walked after her. They both arrived at a stand selling fries and small candies. Jeonghan searched through the offers before ordering. In the line in front of them were three boys who just gave Jeonghan a dirty grin. "Nah hello to you!" said one of them. "Hi." Jeonghan greeted the boys in front of her politely. She turned back to the counter in front of her. "Do you want anything else?" she asked Seungcheol who just glared at the other boys in front of them. He didn't know what came over him, when the one boy greeted Jeonghan. The guys in front of them were given their orders and then Jeonghan got hers. Instead of the boys leaving, they seemed to be waiting for Jeonghan. Of course, Seungcheol didn't escape the looks. Angrily, he put his jacket over Jeonghan's shoulders as you could still see the outline of her bra. Jeonghan didn't even seem to notice the gesture. She paid and turned to leave as she almost ran into one of the guys.

"Can I help you?", she asked the boys and motioned for Seungcheol to leave. "Nope!" sang one of them. With the many fries, Jeonghan and Seungcheol went back to the meadow followed by the other three boys. As they turned a corner, the wind blew up Jeonghan's skirt, which she quickly pushed down. Seungcheol had a near heart attack when one of the guys started whistling. "Aish!" Jeonghan hissed softly. Seungcheol quickly walked behind her, shielding her from the wind and the gazes of the perverts. "Thank you," Jeonghan thanked the older one, who just nodded silently. They arrived at the others without any complications. The perverts still couldn't be shaken off. They sat a little apart from the 14 and watched the girls. As Jeonghan passed out the bags, the boys stared at the guys. The girls didn't notice any of this. They sat pressed together and looked at the lake in front of them. They also shared a large bag of fries. "Unnie, I want to go to the scary house. Vernon said it would be fun there." Seungkwan said. "Why not?" Jisoo said.