Final

"What's all the effort for?" Jeonghan complained to her friends for the sixth time. "You girls are done. The guests are here!" they heard Jeonghan's mother call from downstairs. "What guests?", "Jeonghan be quiet. And come on." And again, she was being pulled. The boys were now standing in the large entrance hall below and marveling at the beautiful interior design. A pretty woman had approached them who also talked to Seungcheol's father. Visibly confused as to what was going to happen, they still stood in the same spot, undecided. "Come on!" Ms. Yoon yelled impatiently. "Yes , yes. Coming." Jeonghan grumbled, eyes closed, being led downstairs by the others.

The girls were happy to show Jeonghan their gift. They had all been saving up money together for Jeonghan to finally get her own car. They didn't know that their boyfriends were waiting downstairs in the entrance hall. Finally, they had reached to the bottom. Unknowingly, they made their way to the entrance hall in order to go from there to the front yard. They all stopped in surprise. "What are you doing here?" Minghao asked, dumbfounded. The boys were just as surprised as the girls. The only one who didn't react was Jeonghan because she was still blindfolded. All she heard was loud talking and then heals walking around. She put her brows together in confusion. "Guys is this my surprise? Can I finally take off this bandage now?" Jeonghan asked, slowly irritated. The others had to laugh. "Wait!" and again her arms were being pulled until she felt a cool breeze on her skin.

After walking further, they stopped and finally the blindfold was removed from her. She blinked cautiously. "Damm. Now I understand how Wonwoo sees." She grumbled in frustration because she couldn't see anything yet. Wonwoo pinched her shoulder lightly, making the others laugh. When she finally got used to the darkness, she saw a black Ferrari. "Guys...what..." she stuttered. "SURPRISE!!" screamed her friends, her sister, her parents and the boys. "Where are you coming from?" Jeonghan asked with tears in his eyes. She was hugged by her friends. "Who came up with the idea?" she asked, tears still in her eyes. "Me. Who else?" Jisoo laughed. "You deserve it. Mrs. Head Girl." "Thanks for the gift." "Ok, now you have your gift. Let's party!!" yelled Seungkwan. The others ran back into the house, dragging their boyfriends with them.

Jeongcheol

Jeonghan stayed outside for a while. She was so lucky to have her friends. She'll miss them when she goes to college. Just the thought made her cry a little more. "Hey!" she heard a voice behind her. She didn't have to turn to know who it was. She had hated that voice at first. Everything the person had said in the beginning had mad her mad and enrage her. How could someone be so annoying? But then that voice suddenly became honest and caring? And now this person to whom this voice belonged was standing behind her. "What?" she asked. "You look pretty. So, you always do though. You know what I mean." said the voice. "No, I don't know," Jeonghan replied, cheeks red. She heard footsteps approaching her. "You are a wonderful person. You always take such good care of your friends and you never let me intimidate you. To describe you in one word, I would say angel. Because that's exactly what you are. A beautiful angel." The voice ended its little speech. Jeonghan's face was now totally red. "What do you mean?" she asked further. "That..." the person gently turned her around. "...I want to be with you." "Oh, do I?" Jeonghan grinned at the person. "Come on I know you like me." "Do I?" Jeonghan cocked her head playfully. The person in front of her lightly tickled her, which made Jeonghan laugh. "Jeonghan?" "Hmmm?", "Can I kiss you?", "I don't know if you can. But you may," she smiled. And then finally she felt Choi Seungcheol's lips on hers. Satisfied, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back happily.