*Chapter 3*

The 14 arrived at a large house in the backyard. The girls calmly explained everything to the boys. Although they had to listen to the boys' cheeky jokes, they skillfully ignored it. "This is where you will live for the next three months. The second floor is ours. You get the third. Don't worry, there's an elevator." Jisoo finished the tour. The boys were amazed, when they saw the inside of the house. It was a nice living room, leading straight into the kitchen and from there down to the party basement, which they only used twice a month Jisoo said. "What are you?" Seokmin asked shocked. "Oh, just the Student Council." Jisoo grinned at him. All the boys looked at her in shock. "Close your mouth! Get on the elevator, number three. I'll see you upstairs." Jeonghan admonished. And the other already had gone up the big spiral staircase.

Slightly stunned, the boys got into the elevator. When they reached the top, they were amazed again. The girls had tried very hard. A lot of work went into each room that Jeonghan showed them. Each room was tailored to them and them room desires. "I hope you like them. We've put a lot of effort into it. Put your gym clothes on as soon as you're done unpacking. I'll meet you downstairs in the living room," Jeonghan said after showing everyone their rooms. "On the one hand to teach two of you a lesson. On the other hand, to test your sporting skills. Oh yeah, Soonyoung, Jihoon is looking forward to serving." Smiling, she walked down the stairs to her room. Fascinated, S. Coups watched her go.

"It'll be easy. Volleyball is my best sport so nothing to lose!" said Soonyoung enthusiastically. The seven had met in front of their rooms to talk about the girls. "First we'll see what they've got. I mean they're just girls." Shrugging, Chan and Vernon nodded at Jun's statement. They walked down the long staircase in silence. At the bottom, Jeonghan sat in her gym clothes and gave them a knowing look. "Then let's go." With a queasy feeling, they followed her outside. They couldn't see the other girls. Behind the building was a huge sports field. A quarter made up an athlete's portion. The other corner was a soccer field. The third a volleyball field and the last one was a tennis court. However, they did not go towards any of these fields, but further behind the school. There was another building there, smaller than the main building. It said "Sports Hall" on it. "As you can see, it's pretty big here. Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Jeonghan smiled.

When they arrived at the gym, they heard loud cheering. "We will have a few Guests. I guess Jihoon won't make it easy for you. Soonyoung. Neither will I, by the way. S. Coups." She opened the door and the whole hall went silent. Thousands of pairs of eyes focused on them. Immediately the boys felt uncomfortable. "Finally!" Jihoon shouted. The girls in the Hall started whispering again, as the boys reluctantly sat down on the bench. Jeonghan let her eyes wander around the audience pews and one by one they quieted down. "Hey Soonyoung, you first!" Jihoon yelled at the older one. Growling, he got up and moved to the other side of the volleyball net. "So, you're sure that we girls can't do anything?!" Jihoon asked. Very pissed off. A wide grin crept onto his face. "Hyung, can I count!?" yelled Seungkwan, who was sitting in the stands with the others. Jihoon nodded in her direction. "Ready, set, go!" Seungkwan yelled. Nobody could see that quickly and the ball was on the other side of the field. Just past Soonyoung's head. "Don't be so slow!" Jihoon yelled at him. Shocked, Soonyoung looked to where the ball had landed. "One!" Seungkwan cheered happily. Jihoon got ready to hit the next serve. It was the same. The ball passed Soonyoung in a flash. While trying to take the ball. It went on like this until the ninth ball. Soonyoung couldn't even remotely get to the ball. Which made him increasingly frustrated. At the boys boarding school he was one of the best players in the team. But those serves from Jihoon were something else. "Here comes the last one! At least try to accept that a little bit. I mean it's not that hard!!" Jihoon said amused. The last ball was faster than the others before it and much more precise. The previous ones went to either the right or left corner of the field, but this one got right in the middle where he was standing. There are two options. One: Soonyoung accepts this ball or two will be hit. There was no other way out. Unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough. He was hit in the stomach with full force and flew to the floor. He felt the anger that seemed to have been building in Jihoon. He realized how much he had upset her.

"Well done, Jihoon!!" Jeonghan shouted like a proud mother to the little one. "Soonyoung please get up again. We're not done yet!" Jeonghan proudly high-fived the younger one. Turning to Soonyoung with one last mischievous grin Jihoon went to the Changing Rooms. "Bro what was that!!?" Seokmin yelled at his best friend. "Seungcheol, it's your turn!" She looked at S. Coups intently. The elder stood bored on the other side of the net. He tried to figure out what she was up to but didn't get very far. "I don't serve yet," she said sweetly. She walked towards him with a ball under her arm. Loud whispering spread in the auditorium again. "Pull up your t-shirt, please." She commanded. "Are you going to rape me now, or what?" S. Coups asked with a lascivious grin. Jeonghan ignored him for now. She lifted his shirt and studied his body. The whole hall went silent. "OK. Thanks!" She straightened up and held the ball in front of his face. "Try to take this off me." She smiled. "That's it? Nothing more?" he asked, about to grab the ball when Jeonghan easily dodged it. "Not so fast. Your record says you had Fighting training for about seven years. Let's see how much you can use."