*Chapter 11*

The ride lasted almost 20 minutes and then they stood in front of a large gate. Jeonghan quickly got out to open it. "You have a key for it?" Soonyoung asked in amazement. She just nodded and invited the others in and waved to the bus driver. "I want to go in there!" Minghao yelled and took off her jacket and skirt in one smooth movement. "Hao wait!" Nobody could stop her as she jumped into one of the pools. "Whatever." Seungkwan picked up Minghao's things and followed the other girls to the locker room. It didn't take long, and both the girls and boys were done changing. Jisoo carefully sat down at the edge of the pool and put her legs in the cool water. Not a second later she was in the water. Spluttering, she reappeared and glared at Seokmins and Soonyoung's smiling faces. "Sorry couldn't wait for it!" Seokmin said. "Yes, neither do I!" The boys quickly turned around and saw Samuel standing there. She pushed Seokmin into the water who only reappeared laughing. Immediately, Jisoo took the opportunity and pushed Seokmin underwater. "That's what you get." Satisfied, she got off his back. Her wet hair hangs around her face, which she then brushed away. She didn't notice how Seokmin was staring at her body the whole time. He couldn't stare for long as Minghao pulled Jisoo underwater. Spluttering and laughing, they both reappeared.

Meanie

"Come Mingyu I have something nice for you." Wonwoo grinned at the younger one. He couldn't see anything because she had blindfolded him a few seconds ago. "If I die, it's your fault!" he whispered and reached for her hand. Wonwoo gladly took his hand and led him to one of the slides. Which seemed to be very steep. Mingyu couldn't see anything though, so he just thought that she had something harmless for him as a surprise. How stupid to believe that! Both sat in front of the slide, Mingyu still blindfolded and a laughing Wonwoo behind him. She sat behind him so he couldn't run away either. "You can take it off now," she said sweetly. Mingyu carefully removed the blindfold and immediately looked into his doom. "What...!", before he could even react, Wonwoo pushed him down the slid and immediately followed him. A sharp scream was heard from Mingyu as he slid down the slide with her. Full of fear, he clung to Wonwoo, who was now sitting on his lap, laughing. The ride lasted a few seconds and yet Wonwoo had the funniest seconds of her life. Back at the bottom, Mingyu ran terrified against the fence. He wanted to be mad at Wonwoo. He wanted to yell at her and more, but as soon as he saw her smiling face, all plans were ruined. Still, he decided to get revenge. This opportunity was not long in coming. Next to one of the pools was a shower with ice cold water. He quickly pulled the older one under them and turned them on. So, she couldn't run away, because he hugged her. Which meant he had to go through it too, but it was definitely worth it. Wonwoo screamed for her life and tried to free herself from his grip. Wonwoo tried to escape in vain. As she was fully frozen Mingyu released her after a few minutes. She immediately ran into one of the pools. Anything was warmer than this shower. She glared at him out of the water. Mingyu just gave her a wink.

Junhao

Jun sat quietly as he was at the edge of the pool with the others, watching them play around. He didn't feel the need to get wet, which Minghao didn't like. She swam towards him and held out her hand invitingly. "Everything's fine.", the older one waved her off. "Come on!" she urged him playfully. But Jun shook his head. Disappointed, Minghao lowered her head. Jun immediately felt bad. "Tell me, you can't swim?" Minghao asked worried. She pulled herself out of the water and sat next to him on the edge of the pool. Jun looked at her confused. "You're looking at the water so tensely the whole time." Minghao admitted. "I can swim." Jun grumbled slightly offended. "Then swim!" Minghao said and pushed him into the water. Jun didn't let it sit so easily. Jun picked her up and threw her into the water. She emerged smiling contentedly. Both engaged in a fierce water fight in which Jisoo, Seokmin, Wonwoo and Mingyu joined.

"I'm hungry!" grumbled Seungkwan, who had just arranged a swimming race with Vernon. With wide eyes she looked at Jeonghan, who was sitting on her lounger and watching the others in the water. "I packed a watermelon. And there's a candy machine here, too." Immediately, Seungkwan searched her bag for the watermelon. When she found it, she happily sat down on the lounger next to Jeonghan and ate the piece of melon. "I want too!!!" Vernon snatched the piece from Seungkwan's hand and ate it. "Hey!!!" Seungkwan complained and soon they were engaged in a heated discussion. In the end, they ended up sharing another piece. The others also joined the three to eat. There was a pleasant atmosphere between them.