*Chapter 9*

They had finally finished eating and their clothes had dried, and the outlines of the bras were no longer visible. "Would you guys go away?" Minghao hissed at the guys. who followed them again. "No princess.", one sang and grinned at her. Jun wanted to smack the shit out of the guy, even though he didn't know why. Unfortunately, they were in a public place, otherwise he would have taken the guy to the hospital. Sadly, they couldn't shake them off. The guys kept pointing out how pretty the girls were, ignoring the deadly looks from the other seven. The girls were getting tired of their presence. "Honestly, get lost!", Jihoon hissed annoyed. "Feisty. I like it." One guy leaned down to Jihoon and whispered, "Tell me, are you on your period?" There was a moment of silence as Jihoon just stood there, struggling with whether or not to kill the guy. She looked at Jeonghan who just shook her head. Annoyed, Jihoon turned around and walked away. The guy didn't seem satisfied with this answer and gave Jihoon a slap on her butt. Jihoon nearly fell from the impact. "Are you crazy!" Jihoon yelled angrily. Even though the guy was taller than herself, she gave him a kick between his legs. Killing the next generation of this pervert. Soonyoung, who had to see the whole spectacle up close, boiled over with anger. As the guy knelt down from the pain, Jihoon grabbed his hair and made him look into her light brown eyes, which were now flashing with anger. Not a second later she punched him in his face. She sat on his chest and slapped him controlled by anger. Jisoo and Wonwoo wasted no time in snatching Jihoon from the guy. "Let go of me!!!" she screamed and tried to free herself from the grip. The guy had a bloody nose and a black eye. The situation drew unwanted attention from other visitors. "I'll say it one last time. Fuck off!" Soonyoung growled through pursed lips. Finally, the guys left the 14 alone. The people who had been staring, went their way again. "Let's go." Jihoon grumbled after being released by Jisoo and Wonwoo. She dusted off her pants and headed for the bus.

No one said a word while driving. Of cause, because they were angry about the situation, but also totally tired from the adrenaline rush. Tired, they arrived back at the school where Jeonghan luckily gave the boys some free time while she took care of reporting the guy for sexual harassment. Everyone was free to do whatever they wanted.

SoonHoon

Enraged, Jihoon grabbed another volleyball. She took all her anger out on the balls. "Hey," she suddenly heard a voice. Startled, she swallows the ball in the direction of the voice, which jumped aside in horror. "It's just me!" Soonyoung came out of the shadows with his hands up and gave the younger one a nervous smile. "What do you want?" Jihoon asked out of breath. She picked up another ball and tossed it effortlessly to the other side of the net. "I thought I could learn a little from you." Soonyoung sounded sheepish. With his head bowed, he stood in front of Jihoon and played with his fingers. He didn't know what had come over him, he just found the girl in front of him remarkable. Instead of putting up with everything, she stood up for herself and fought. Also, Jihoon had a really cute face when she disagreed with an opinion. "And why do you think I'll help you. I thought girls couldn't do anything." Jihoon laughed hoarsely. "I am truly sorry that I underestimated you and your friends. Would you practice with me I don't know anyone who can play as well as you do." Soonyoung gave Jihoon a deep bow to support his apology. There was silence between the two for a moment. In the silence, all you could hear was Jihoon's hectic breathing and the ticking of the wall clock. Soonyoung patiently waited for an answer from the younger one. "Ok, but I won't make it easy for you!" she grinned slightly. Relieved, Soonyoung straightened up and smiled sincerely at Jihoon. "Thank you!", he held out his hand invitingly. "Whatever." Jihoon rolled her eyes but with a slight smile she took the hand.

After an intensive training session, the two met the other 12 again. Food is ready!" Minghao shouted, hugging Jihoon with a big smile. "Hao, I don't mean to be rude, but hands off me." Jihoon grumbled and went up the stairs to her room to change. "What did you do?" Jisoo laughed when she saw Soonyoung crawling on the ground, who was trying to sit up with difficulty. "Playing...Volley...ball!!" he snorted. Everyone at the table laughed.