*Chapter 15*

Like the day before, they had breakfast and then went to their classes. Up to this point it was clear what affection the boys had for the girls. Their costumes didn't make it easier for them. The month with the girls flew by. Suddenly the day of departure was right around the corner. They've all become good friends. The girls got the boys back on track to study and worry about their future. The boys still couldn't resist some comments, but they paid the girls the respect they deserved. Over the months, Seungkwan and Vernon and Minghao and Jun had gotten together. Nobody had anything against this relationship, and something more than friendship developed between Jisoo and Seokmin.

SoonHoon

"Soonyoung you're so slow with packing!!" Jihoon yelled at the older one. She sat on his bed with a volleyball and watched the other as he ran around his room and seemed to be looking for something. "You'll never change." Soonyoung laughed. His room was as good as empty. But he still seemed to be looking for something. He looked around his room in confusion as his eyes fell on Jihoon who was still playing with her volleyball. "What is it?" Jihoon asked as Soonyoung approached her and picked her up without a word. "You were sitting on my towel," he replied, setting her back down on the bed. Jihoon's face was pink. She quickly tried to hide her face with the ball. "Oh, are you blushing?" Soonyoung asked. He took the ball from her and looked deep into her eyes. For two minutes they just looked into each other's eyes until Jihoon pushed the older one off and ran out of the room. "Cute!" Soonyoung laughed and also packed the towel in his suitcase.

SeokSoo

Seokmin dragged the older one to a quiet spot in the schoolyard. "And what am I supposed to do here?" Jisoo asked. Before she could continue, Seokmin stopped her. "This might get a bit embarrassing," he said nervously. He played with his fingers trying to find the right words. "Jisoo!!" he said a bit too loud. The older one winced at the sudden name. "Sorry." Seokmin apologized immediately. Jisoo looked at him expectantly. Until he looked her straight in the eye and finally said "I love you!", the words were clear. Jisoo looked at him with big eyes. "Me?" she asked in disbelief. Seokmin nodded cautiously. Understanding, Jisoo nodded. "Good," she replied, smiling. Seokmin was about to ask what she meant by that, when he felt soft lips on his cheek. As quickly as the feeling came, it went away after a few seconds. Their faces were so close that their noses almost touched. "Let's go back." Jisoo smiled softly. She straightened up and held out her hand invitingly. Seokmin happily grabbed it.

Chanmuel

Chan was lying on the grass under a tree behind the main house with his book. He had received the book from Samuel, who had enthusiastically recommended it to him. He wasn't really interested in John Green but only read it to make Samuel happy. "Hey Chan!" he suddenly heard from above. Startled, he looked up to find two brown eyes staring at him. The eyes belonged to Samuel hanging over him in the tree and looking down at him. "What are you doing?" he could swear he was alone when he got there. Shrugging, Samuel looked at the book. "I was bored and since you didn't notice me when I came here, I just climbed up here. You seem to like the book, don't you?", she pointed to the book in his hands, eyes shining. Chan nodded slowly to not hurt her feelings. A broader smile spread across Samuel's round face. "Catch!" she yelled, leaping from her branch. Panicked, Chan reached out his hands to catch her. Samuel landed safely in his arms and then hugged him happily.

Junhao

While most of the boys were packing or resting from whatever, Minghao gave Jun a private fashion show in her room. She couldn't decide which outfit to wear for the day. Jun sat on the floor smiling slightly and watched her. He hadn't had a choice when the younger one had just pulled him into her room. Minghao often asked him how he liked the outfits, but never listened to his suggestions. "Hao I've been sitting here for three hours advising you, but you don't seem to need my opinion." Jun sighed as Minghao came out of her bathroom with the 30 outfit. But she didn't seem to have heard him and stood in front of her mirror with a critical look. Frustrated, she mumbled something to herself and turned around a bit. "That's enough! You put on this skirt, this blouse, the knee socks and a light cardigan." Jun snapped. He collected the said things and put them in Minghao's hands. She just looked at him in amazement but then went to change clothes again. 'I hope this is the last one,' Jun hoped in his mind. His train of thought was interrupted by the opening door. Minghao walked over to the mirror and looked at himself in fascination. "That looks actually good. Though there's one small thing missing." She murmured, glancing around her messy room. Her eyes lit up as she seemed to have found what she was looking for. She took a pastel pink headband and put it on her head. "And?", she asked Jun. He just nodded with a big smile. "I like it too. Well picked!" she praised Jun. Jun thought they were done here, when Minghao clung to him. "We're not done yet, it's your turn!" she said playfully. "No!" Jun moaned in agony. But there was no end. Minghao cleaned up her room in five minutes and then got Jun's suitcase. Under Jun's protests, she dumped the suitcase and began laying out Jun's outfits.

Verkwan

Seungkwan had dragged Vernon to the cafeteria for an Iced Americano. Even though Vernon had protested, he couldn't escape the clutches. "Ahh," Seungkwan moaned contentedly as she took a long sip of her coffee. There was a big smile on her face that made Vernon's cheeks turn red. "Don't you want to try it?", Seungkwan asked the younger one. He just shook his head. They spent the rest of the day with Seungkwan talking about everything and Vernon just listening to her.

Meanie

Wonwoo had been hiding in the library for days. Her favorite place. "Found you!", she suddenly heard Mingyu behind her scream. Startled, she turned to him and hit him on the head. "Be quiet! It's a library!" she hissed angrily, turning back to her book. The younger man rubbed his head in embarrassment. "What are you doing?" he asked afterwards and sat down next to Wonwoo. But she just ignored him. For twenty minutes he sat across from her and just watched her read page after page. "Come on," he muttered, bored. Mingyu looked around the library after getting no reaction again. He looked around the shelves. He smiled when he saw a cookbook. An idea immediately struck him. Without asking Wonwoo, he yanked her from her seat, across the schoolyard, and then into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Wonwoo grunted at him. In her left hand she was still holding the book she had just been reading. "Unnie, you need a little fun in your life. Now don't say that reading is your source of happiness." Mingyu warned the elder. Annoyed, Wonwoo rolled her eyes but put the book down. "What do you want to do?" she sighed. Mingyu automatically beamed. "Let's make something for the others." He said excitedly. Wonwoo looked at him scrutinizingly. If she said no now, Mingyu would cry, and she didn't need that now. She nodded cautiously. Mingyu immediately got out the utensils they would need. And don't forget two aprons. Wonwoo would be lying if they said she didn't like it. On the contrary, she really had a lot of fun. After two hours the Blueberry muffins were ready. "They turned out really great.", Mingyu said and put the second sheet out to cool. A slight smile spread across Wonwoo's face. When Mingyu turned back to her, she narrowed her eyes. "You got something there.", she said. She stood on her tiptoes and stroked his left cheek, where there was just a little flour left. A red shimmer had settled on Mingyu's face when the older one was so close to him. "You look handsome again," she said, smiling. Before Mingyu could say anything else, she was gone from the kitchen.

While the others were having fun with their friends, Seungcheol sat alone on a bench and wrote a song. He couldn't find Jeonghan because he wanted to tell her something. But the blond-haired girl had once again holed up in her room and was studying. She wasn't even there at their last dinner either. Which the others found weird. "What is she doing again?" Jisoo asked in frustration. The older one hadn't even let her best friend in her room, which hurt her. Even though she wasn't there, the remaining 13 had a great evening. For many, the night was almost unbearable. They all wished they had more time together.

They did not see Jeonghan the following morning either. After breakfast, the six girls took the boys to the gate of their school, where Seungcheol father was waiting in the limousine. "Respect boys. I didn't get a single call!" Seungcheol's father praised the boys. He turned to the girls, who only smiled slightly sad. "Thank you. I owe you a lot." He bowed to them. The girls just nodded. "No problem!" Jisoo said politely. The father just nodded and smiled. They all said goodbye to each other before the limo drove away. "And now it's back to normal." Jisoo sighed. They were all sure that they would not see each other again anytime soon.