Chapter 25

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN (Twitter: @Dennise_G)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 25

Harry's POV

About half an hour after Lily went to bed, we headed out to the night club. It was definitely hot in there. It was really dark and you could only see with the flashing lights of colour. There were many people in there, making the atmosphere really heavy. There were couples making out in every corner, and everybody had a drink in their hand.

I did a lot of dancing, it was fun. I mostly danced alone, but sometimes I would dance with Louis' friends that were girls or just any girl that I knew. I was sweating since I danced so much. I kind of wanted to dance with Louis, well not with him, but just next to him. It was kind of awkward dancing alone. He practically danced with Eleanor the entire time. But from across the dance floor, I would occasionally glance over at him to see if he was alone. At one point Eleanor left him, I guessed because she was so tired, I could tell by the exhausted look on her face. He started to dance alone once Eleanor was out of sight, and I took my chance to go over to him.

I didn't bother saying anything to him since the music was so loud and it was pointless trying to talk to him so I just started moving my body to the beat of the music next to him. I know I'm not the best dancer but I was still having a lot of fun. Since Lily started living with me I haven't really gone out clubbing. It's not that she didn't let me, but it just didn't feel right leaving her alone at night. But an 18 year old guy has to have some kind of fun.

After the last song finished, I was exhausted and sweaty as a pig. I signaled Louis over to the bar and he quickly nodded. We pushed past the sweaty and energetic people crowding the dance floor. When we were finally out of the crowd, we went to the VIP section and had a few drinks. I just took one drink, since I had promised Lily that I wouldn't get drunk tonight. I'm still quite embarrassed of that time when I ran away from the house and went clubbing and Zayn and Lily had to go and get me and I made such a fool of myself.

We both sat on the stools and had our drink. Here we could actually have a conversation. The music was still loud but not as much.

"I thought you promised Lily that you weren't going to drink," Louis yelled over the loud music.

I shrugged, "It's just one drink. It can't do any harm."

"Mhm," Louis said unconvinced. "You think anybody filmed us while we were dancing?"

I took a sip of my drink. "Probably, but it's pointless since it's so dark. Stop being so paranoid, Louis."

"I'm not paranoid but you know how the fans get when they see us together," he said in a disappointed voice.

"Let them be. Even if one of us gets married, they won't change. I thought that they'd stop after they found out about Lily, but they didn't."

"I guess so," he sighed, "So how did your mum take it?"

"I don't even know. She wasn't the happiest person, but she took it better than when I told her about Valerie."

"I think it's because you were like 15 then, now you 18 and legal. I thought she was going to slap you in the face or something."

I giggled at his assumption, "No, she's just kind of upset but I don't blame her."

"Well I gotta admit that I'm pretty shocked that you're taking the responsibility of being a father just to be with Lily," Louis admitted.

"The things one does for love," I smirked.

"You got that right."

While Louis and I were finishing up our drinks, I saw somebody on the other end of the bar. His figure looked awfully familiar, and then it clicked.