Chapter 12

(A/N) Hope you like it :)

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN (Twitter: @Dennise_G)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I woke up suddenly due to the cold liquid poured on my messy and tangled hair.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as I sat up and analyzed my surroundings. Mark was standing by my bed with the now empty glass in his hand. He looked furious. Just then I realized the giant headache sitting in my brain.

"How could you have been so irresponsible Harry?" Mark sounded like he was about to explode... never mind, he already did. He was furious.

"What did I do now?" I retorted.

In response Mark threw today's newspaper at my face. To my luck, I caught it just in time, before it hit my face. My eyes widened in shock the minute I saw the picture on the front cover. It was a picture of me. I was in Zayn's arms. He was carrying me, I was passed out. And it didn't take me long to realize that Lily was beside Zayn. It looked like we were exiting a bar. What the bloody hell happened last night?

"You don't remember do you?" Mark crossed his arms.

I nodded still looking at the picture.

He sighed, a bit calmer than before, "You know what? Just ask Zayn, I don't feel like talking about it. I just want to say that you practically ruined your entire image. You are in deep shit Harry, and I don't know how you'll fix it."

"But," He cut me off.

"Meet me in my office at 4:00pm," Mark instructed leaving me alone in my room. What did I do last night? Everything after dinner began is now a blur. I decided to ask Zayn about it after. First I should take a shower, and look somewhat decent.

***10 minutes later***

I walked into the kitchen as Zayn and Liam were sat around the kitchen counter facing each other and eating their cereal white having a conversation. All four eyes turned to me as I entered the kitchen.

"Hey Harry!" Liam greeted, "we thought you'd be asleep all day."

"Well Mark wouldn't let me," I told them as I hunted a cabinet for cereal and a bowl, "Where's Lou and Niall?" Knowing Niall, he'd be the first one getting up for breakfast.

"Hungover."

I sat down next to Liam as I started to inhale Cinnamon Toast Crunch, "Oh. Mark showed me the newspaper. What happened last night?"

"Embarrass me and Lily, that's what you did," Zayn said in a sarcastic tone.

"Seriously. What happened?"

He sighed, "Well you were dead drunk last night. Liam went to drop off Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie, and Lily offered to stay and help to take care of you three. But somehow you snuck out. Me and Lily looked all over the house for you. We went to look for you outside, and we found you in a bar. You were drinking again and talking to some stranger. The paparazzi were surrounding the entire bar, and took the picture that you saw."

"But why was I passed out?" I interrupted.

"You were that drunk, you couldn't even walk nor stay awake. So I had to carry you out."

I covered my face with my large hands. I'm such an idiot. My headache became ten times worse. I can already imagine the long speech that Mark is going to give me today. Poor Lily, she'll probably be furious. I practically embarrassed her in front of the entire world.