Chapter 10

(A/N) Hope you like this chapter :)

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN (Twitter: @Dennise_G)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 10

Lily's POV

I hadn't even noticed that Harry had left to get some beer. Nor did I notice him coming back. He went around the living room handing out glass bottles of beer. I have never been a big drinker. But like most people my age; I have been drunk before. But I always had Nick to take care of me and take me home so nothing bad would happen to me. But he's no longer here. Even if I wanted to drink, I couldn't because of the baby. I am no doctor, but I’m pretty sure pregnant women are not supposed to drink.

"Want some Lily?" Harry offered, his arm stretched out at me with the beer bottle hanging from his finger tips.

"No thanks. I'm not a big drinker." I tried not to sound rude.

"Come on Lily. I'll make sure that you only drink one beer."

"No Harry. I really don't want to."

"Please? Just one sip?" He made his best attempt of a puppy dog face. I must say, it was quite adorable.

Ever heard of peer-pressure? Well that's what's happening to me right now. Harry is trying to get me to drink. I just want him to drop it. I don't want to get my bad side out.

"Maybe later," I said with a friendly smile. I knew that with that, he would let it go.

"Okay."

With that he turned around to talk to everybody else. We all talked for a while. I told them about how I live with Claire and Chris. None of them dared to ask about my parents, and I'm glad they didn't. The only thing that I told them was that my dad had taught me how to play guitar at a young age.

We really got to know each other. All the boys told me about their sisters. And Niall told me about his brother. I'd really like to meet all of them. If they're as nice as they seem. I'll have tons of friends in no time at all.

"Why don't we play Truth or Dare?" Danielle suggested.

'Sure' and 'Okay' chorused around the room. Zayn and Liam moved the coffee table with snacks to the side, and we all sat there in a circle with Perrie and Liam by either side of me.

"Ok Danielle, you go first since it was your idea," figured Zayn, once we all sat down.

"Okay, Uh. Eleanor!" All eyes turned to her, "Truth or dare?"

Eleanor thought for a moment, "Umm, dare," She seemed nervous, because she knew that this wouldn't be good.

Danielle smirked, "I dare you to bite Louis on the arm."

"Hard?"

"Hard," Danielle repeated.

"I object!" Louis shouted raising his right hand.

"It's a dare, Louis. She has to do it." Liam told Louis. Louis rolled his eyes as he extended his arm out at the brunette sitting next to him. Eleanor took her boyfriend's arm and placed her perfectly straight teeth on his arm. She buried her teeth on his flesh. Not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to make Louis make funny faces showing he's in pain. Once Eleanor released Louis' arm, I could see her teeth marks on his arm that were surrounded by a red colour. Louis stared at it and frowned even more.

"I'll get you back," Louis warned his girlfriend.

"It was Danielle's fault!" Eleanor defended herself.