Chapter 19

(A/N) Hope you like it

COMMENT/VOTE/TWEET (Dennise_G)

*********************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV

I knocked on the wooden door 3 times with medium force. Lily was standing by my side, holding her hands as her breath was uneven since I could see it in front of her. Her cheeks and the tip of her nose were red due to the cold. She stared straight at the door as if there was something interesting about the wood. I heard some shuffling and giggling behind the door before it opened. Perrie was already in her pajamas, she didn't have any make-up on and her hair was wrapped up into a messy bun.

"Hey! What are you doing here? I thought you were on tour," Perrie asked me after she gave a friendly glance towards Lily.

"I am. I need to go back right now actually. But Lily doesn't have a place to stay. Do you think that she could stay here for a few days, until I come back?" I asked giving her a puppy dog face. Lily didn't seem to care and looked like she was lost in her own thoughts.

"Sure! But come in, it's freezing," Perrie invited us into her house. I agreed and entered her house. It was very nicely decorated and organized. Lily and I followed her into the living room where Jade was sitting one the couch eating popcorn under a purple blanket, waiting for Perrie to come back so they can continue their movie night.

Once Jade saw us, she stood up to greet us. Her reddish-purple hair was tied in a ponytail, and was only wearing mascara and a bit of eye-liner. 

"This is Lily, Harry's... friend," she didn't really know what kind of relationship me and Lily had, and to be honest neither do I.

"Hey Lily! I'm Jade," Jade greeted.

"Nice to meet you," Lily tried to sound happy and enthusiastic like Perrie and Jade, but failed.

"Lily's going to be staying with us for a few days," Perrie informed Jade.

"Really?!" Jade asked wide-eyed, "Wanna come with me to the kitchen and make more popcorn?" Jade asked with a grin.

"Ok," Lily agreed a little happier. They both left towards the kitchen, and as soon as they were out of sight, Perrie turned to me.

"What happened?" Perrie asked with concern in her voice.

"She got in a fight with her friend. She was planning to stay at her ex's, but I rather her stay here." 

"Oh okay," Perrie simply replied.

"But she's been through a lot today. She's depressed, so try to cheer her up a bit. Also don't leave her alone, she tends to do stupid things when she's alone," I instructed.

Perrie crossed her arms and chuckled, "Harry she's not five,” Perrie pointed out, ”Don't worry; I'll take care of her."

"I'm not kidding when I say that she does stupid things when she's alone," I said in a serious tone.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine," Perrie assured me.

"I hope so. I'm going to go now."

"Aren't going to say goodbye to Lily?"

"Nah, I rather not," I admitted.

"Alright then," Perrie said without questioning me.

"Bye."

"Bye,' she said before I turned my heel to leave. Perrie followed me and closed the front door behind me. I quickly got inside my car, took a deep breath, started the engine, and headed towards the airport.