Chapter 9

(A/N) Hope you like this chapter :) follow me on twitter @Dennise_G if you have any questions :) k ily guys :)

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 9

Harry's POV

I spent the rest of the day shopping for decorations, beer, and food with Paul, after I left the studio at about 3:00. I also made the time to go to the Apple store and get a new phone. I'm pretty sure that a fan found my phone, but thank god that I had a passcode. Or the boys' phone numbers would be all over the internet. After I got my phone, we drove to the UK bakery to pick up a cake. It was quite simple; it had some chocolate covered strawberries that decorated the top. The inside was filled with chocolate as well. I'm sure that Liam and Danielle will love it. Or at least I hope they do. There's only one way to find out.

I don't even know how I came to be the organizer for this party, when Louis came up with the idea. I made sure that I invited the boys, Eleanor, and Perrie. I didn't want our flat filled with strangers. Nor did I want everybody making up rumors on twitter about this party. So we'll just keep it to ourselves.

Niall, Zayn, and Louis and I put everything together. Me and Zayn dealed with the food, while Niall and Louis dealed with the decorations. We obviously couldn't let Niall near the kitchen. Unless we wanted all the food to be gone before the party starts.

It was about 7:30 so it was time for Louis to leave and go to the airport. So he took my car and left, while me, Zayn, and Niall made sure that everything was perfect.

I placed the last bowl of crisps on the large glass coffee table sitting in the middle of the gray coloured living room, when I heard a nock on the front door, not very quiet, but not too harsh.

"I got it!" Niall announced as he sprinted from the kitchen, past me, and stopped at the door. I don't know what he was doing in the kitchen. But it's not hard to guess. Since Niall was getting the door, I kept adjusting the bowls of crisps.

~*~

Lily's POV

I somehow made the courage to walk to the door and knock on it. I knocked on it three times. I adjusted my purse while I waited, and fixed my dress by running my hands down my lap.

"I got it," I assumed that that was Niall. There was some shuffling behind the door, until it swung opened. I saw Niall standing there with some chocolate on his face. I smiled then started to giggle really loud.

"What?" Niall asked with a grin.

"You have some chocolate on your face," I said giggling even more while pointing at his face.

Niall blushed as he did his best attempt to wipe it off with his hand.

"Niall!!!" shouted Harry from the living room. I couldn't see him but he sounded furious, "You ate the cake?"

Niall turned to him even though I couldn't see him, "I did not!" Niall retorted back, "I found a chocolate bar in the kitchen."

"Oh," was all Harry said, his voice with a hint of embarrassment.

Niall turned back to me, "Come in," he moved aside for me to go through the door, "You look great by the way," he complemented.

"Thanks. As do you," I wasn't lying he did look quite handsome, he had black skinny trousers and his red polo shirt. Not bad, I thought to myself. 

 He smiled and led the way. He offered to take my coat. I agreed and slipped out of it. Then Niall placed it in a closet. Then we continued to walk. He led me to a very large living room. It was probably the size of Claire's entire apartment. It was decorated with multicoloured streamers and balloons. Whoever decorated it did a great job.