Chapter 7

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN (Twitter: @Dennise_G)

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 7

Lily's POV

Harry opened the back door for me and led me inside. I have to admit that I'm more nervous than ever. I can't mess this interview up, if I do, I won't know what to do with myself. I just need to think possitive. I will get this job, and it will be mine.

I took a deep breath and stepped inside and waited for Harry to take the lead. We walked silently through a long, narrow hallway. It looked empty. The walls were white and so was the ceiling and floor, with a few doors here and there, leading to who knows where. We turned a few corners, revealing the exact same thing. I honestly don't know how Harry doesn't get lost. We stopped at a random door. Harry took a key out and inserted it into the key hole. Once he opened the door, I just awkwardly stood there.

"Come on Lily," Harry whispered.

I took another deep breath and stepped inside. There were two other boys sitting on a red leather couch underneath a window. They were talking to a tall and skinny middle aged man, who was sitting in a chair beside the couch. He had blondish hair and hazel eyes. As he talked, he used many hand gestures. I noticed that his hands were extremely large for a man that skinny. The two boys sitting on the couch looked about me and Harry's age. I assumed they were his bandmates. One of them had brown hair and blue eyes, while the other one had quite a long black quiff, and brown eyes, and darker skin. His eyelashes were quite long, making it look like he was wearing mascara. They were both just sitting there, listening to what the large-hands man was talking about. There was another guy with black hair sitting on a chair and pushing all these buttons on a table. He looked back and forth between the buttons and a blong haired guy recording a song. He had deep blue eyes and was a bit shorter than the other boys. Aren't there supposed to be five guys?

"Guys," Harry started, interrupting their conversation, while the blond one kept singing, "this is Lily, she wants to be our new acoustic guitar player," Harry introduce me to his bandmates.

This made the large-hands man and the other two boys smile. They stood up to greet me, and all I could do was stand there and smile.

"Hi Lily, I'm Zayn," the dark haired boy extended his hand for me to shake.

"Hi," I whispered with a smile, and shook his hand. To be honest, I don't really like meeting new people, it's always awkward. I can't even remember when I met Claire, we have know eachother our entire lives.

Next was the large-hands man. He introduced himself as Mark, the boy's manger. I guess he would be interviewing me.

"I'm Louis," mentioned the boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He had a nice and friendly smile. So did Zayn, but not as big as Louis'. I nodded and shook his hand as well.

"Oh and that's Niall," Harry informed me pointing to the blond haired boy. He smiled and waved, but never stopped singing. I waved back then shifted my eyes to Mark.

"So Lily," Mark began, "do you want to get started with your interview?" Mark rubbed his hands together even thought it's quite warm in here.

"Yeah," I said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Ok then, let's go to my office," Mark turned to head out the door, and I followed close behind.

"Good luck," whispered Harry. I whispered a quick 'Thanks' and followed Mark's footsteps with my guitar in hand.

~*~

Harry's POV

I sighed after Lily closed the door, then turned to Louis, "So, who's turn is it after Niall?" I wondered.