Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lily's POV

 I have absolutely no idea who this Harry guy is. I don't even know why he was there in the first place. Nobody ever goes there, since it's completely empty. My ex and I (I decided that from now on, his name shall not be mentioned) would sometimes go up there when we wanted to be completely alone.

The first time I took a quick look at Harry, I saw his flawless, curly, voluminous, prefect brown hair. His bright green eyes narrowed at the sight of my red, puffy eyes. As soon as our eyes met for a mere second, I looked away.

Somehow, he had managed to make me come to my senses, and get away from the edge. When I first noted his voice, I already disliked him. Since he was interrupting my way of fixing things, but he made me realize what a stupid decision I was making, without really saying much. I know that my way of fixing things was stupid and immature. But I'm downhearted and concerned for my baby, and in desperate need of help. Maybe Harry would be the one to give me the help that I am in need for.

I know that Harry pretty much saved my life. And now I feel like I owe him and turning his invitation down would be the opposite of what I want. Yes, I am going to go grab some coffee with a guy that I just met ten minutes ago, and he could force me into a car and kidnap me for all I know. But since we're just going across the street, where there are people around. Nothing can go wrong. The face he made when he invited me to Starbucks was priceless. He looked like a lost puppy asking for a home, which made my lips break out into a small smile.

I was still confused as to why we needed to go through the back door. But he kept insisting. After he didn't answer when I first asked, I decided not to be pushy and just drop it.

We walked towards the lobby side by side, with a quick pace on our feet. Awkward silence filled the air. I noticed that as we approached the lobby, Harry's pace slowed down. I decided not to question him and just go along with it. I started to hear many feminine voices mumbling. I couldn't make out what each of them were saying, but there were certainly many people outside the door. When we entered the lobby, a sea of screams filled my ears, which made my nose wrinkle and my eyes close shut. My ears tried to get used to the high pitched girl screams, but they didn't. Many of the girls were trying to come through the door but two security guards were pushing against the door to keep the girls outside, while another security guard was practically begging the girls to back out.

Harry wrapped his hand around my wrist and practically dragged me towards one of the security guards.

"We need to get out of here," said Harry not even bothering to grab the security guard's attention first.

Robert (according to his nametag) quickly turned around, he thought for a second or two, as his dense, thick and dark eyebrows narrowed above his dark eyes, "Did you try the back door?"

"Well that's the problem. It's locked," I looked from Harry to Robert as he started to pat his pockets looking for his keys. He turned to a security guard yelling at the girls to stop banging on the window.

"Hey Julian, you got the key to the back door?" Julian shook his head no, and continued to yell.

"Sorry mate, you'll just have to stay he─" he was cut off by Harry pushing past him and opening the door. The security guard yelled something to us but we couldn't hear him over the ear-piercing screms. The screams suddenly became ten times louder, and I thought I would go deaf.

Harry turned to look at me, "Don't let go of my hand, okay?" That's when I realized that I hadn't let go of his hand the entire time. It was hard, but I managed to make out what he was saying by reading his lips, a skill that I had developed over the years. I yelled back an 'Okay' but he turned around, indicating that he didn't hear it.