Chapter 13

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN (Twitter: @Dennise_G)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 13

Harry's POV

When Chris mentioned Valerie, my heart literally stopped, but only for a second. I obviously knew that he was talking about his little sister, not my Valerie. The girl that I was absolutely in love with. The girl that I gave my everything to. I know that is has been over two years since I lost her. But she hasn't left my mind since then. She was all I would every think about. The boys would be constantly be annoyed of how I would never shut up. I still remember the first time I saw her, when she walked inside the classroom on the first day of school. With her perfectly blond, curled hair bouncing up and down with every step she took, her hazel eyes looking down at the floor since she was shy. I probably looked like and idiot drooling over her when she walked in. It wasn't until two months after until we started dating. She always talked about how annoying I was when we first met. We were an inseparable couple. We would go everywhere together. At the beginning of our relationship neither of us really realized how in love we were. Yes I know how cheesy that sounds, but that's the way it happened.

I still curse the day she left me, the worst day of my life. I still remember how I just stood there and watched her leave. The minute she was gone. I cried. I cried more than ever before. I cried for days, weeks, months. It took me a while before I was able to go to school again. It felt like my entire heart was ripped out of me without a warning. Then I joined the X Factor after 3 months of me bawling my eyes out for days, hoping to get my mind off of her. And in a way, it worked. That's why I haven't had a girlfriend since the X Factor started. Well not a true girlfriend. I would be lying if I said that I didn't use Caroline. I needed somebody, somebody other than Louis or any of the boys. And Caroline was the closest thing to me, but as you may know that that didn't work out well.

Last night, when Chris mentioned Valerie, I didn't talk to anybody for the rest of the day, locked away in my own thoughts about Valerie. Louis would come to my bedroom once in a while to see if I was okay or if I wanted to talk. But my answer was always 'no'.

The next morning, I had woken up later than usual. I quickly got dressed and did my hair. I ate my breakfast, since I was starving due to the fact that I had skipped dinner last night. After I brushed my teeth, I grabbed my suitcases and things I would need for the tour and headed out the door with my car keys in my hand. I quickly shoved some suitcases in the trunk, and the rest of them in the back seats. I got in the car and started the engine.

It took no more than five minutes to arrive at Lily's place I sent her a text saying that I was here already. A few minutes later she arrived dragging her suitcase in one hand and her guitar in the other. She walked next to Claire who was helping her carry her suitcases.

"Hey!" Lily greeted a bit happier than last night.

"Hi! You ready?" I said as I reached Lily's suitcases. She handed them to me.

"Yup."

I opened the back door and placed the suitcase and guitar inside the car along with my own suitcases. I heard Claire mumble something to Lily, but my ears disobeyed my brain, and couldn't hear what they said. I took the suitcases that Claire was carrying and did the same.

I awkwardly stood there as Lily and Claire said their goodbyes and hugged each other. I swear I saw a tear from Claire's eyes, before she quickly wiped it away. Claire told Lily something that once again I couldn't hear. Am I going deaf?

A few minutes later after Claire left, Lily and I entered the car and headed towards this parking lot a few minutes outside of town where the tour bus was parked. All the boys were already there, so I guess they were just waiting for us. We made small conversations, not really talking about anything major. Until she mentioned Valerie...