CHAPTER 1 / FIRST DAY

Wang y/n [ 16 ] who is studying in a school . She's extroverted, sweet , cheerful person, naughty and baddass .
She doesn't has many friends . She only has four :_  yeji as her best friend , kim taehyung , kim namjoon and park rose on her group . All are same age people.

Kim taehyung and namjoon both brothers . They also shy introvert type boys .

She's the type of girl who believes in minding her own business and doesn't give a shit about anyone else's matter.

" y/n, come down stairs your breakfast is ready " her mom shouted from downstairs.

" coming mom " as an obedient child she always respects her mom .

" my baby your mom made your favorite pancakes for you " she chirp

" thank you mommy " she kissed her mom's cheek .

Suddenly my phone rang , "haelooo " person on the another line doesn't understand anything.

" What y/niee " her mouth was stuffed from pancake.

" I said hello jerk " she said but instantly regretted seeing her mom's face darted back on her direction and she mouthed sorry . Her mom is very strict person. Y/n couldn't even think about cursing infront of her beloved mother.

" yahh !! Don't be so Mean , I'm waiting outside on the car . Comeback fast pumpkin ." Taehyung informed

Y/n takes two pancake on her mouth before pecking her mom's cheek and went out .

" idiot I'm waiting for 15 minut" before he finshes his sentence she filled her mouth with the half eaten pancake and she gave another one to namjoon who was smiling at her naughtiness and expressed his gratitude .

__________

" y/niee " yeji grinned seeing her friend who was walking like a penguin with her two male best friends .

" hey yeji ahh " she open her arms to hug her but she was hugged by another person who was none other than rose .

" oh !!!! My !!! I'm the first one " she embrace y/n before jumping on the ground . All of them laugh at her cuteness except yeji . She pouted

" yeah!!! How could you steal my hug ?"She whined

" aish !! Yeji aahh !! You always came first and even sit beside y/niee in the class . Can't you let me have her for sometime " rose showed her puppy eyes to her while yeji acted like puking.

" bish !!! We will fight in class , lets go before that mrs Willson will beat our bubble asses "

" you mean bubble butt " namjoon corrected her .

" you pervert !!! namjoon !! Stay away from taehyung you are becoming like him ." Rose made a remark and pulled him with her.

" you the sister of blonde shorty !! He's my brother. He will stay with me . Got it ?" Taehyung start pulling his brother too .

I shook my head in disbelief .

" guys ! Why is there a crowd here ?" Y/n questioned and they stopped their actions looking at the crowd .

" let's see " namjoon hold my hand and we follow him.

" uhm!! Lawrence what is happening here ?" I Tap his shoulder before asking him .

" guess what !! Y/n !! Mrs Hitler aka mrs Willson quit this job and some new professor will join us ." He gushed

" yahoo " rose dances in the middle of the hall.

" Don't be too excited rose , who knows what the new professor will do to us " taehyung asserted and we look at him .

" he might have a point " yeji said .