CHAPTER 9/ DIZZY

Y/ns mom pov

"Y/n " I yelled her name . Soon I heard a sound of footsteps . My daughter came down quickly. 

" aigoo !!! My child come slowly you will " I scolded her but she confront me .

"Yes Mom why you called me ?" She asked being uninterested .

" help me with food then we have something to talk " I informed her . She dramatically put her hand on her heart. 

" don't tell me you have a groom and you're going to marry me off "
I punch her head .

" ouch !!! Mom " she whined

" just do the work will you ??" She sighed and drag her ass lazily into the kitchen . I giggled a bit and went behind her to help her .

Time skip!!!!

" how's the food?" I asked her daughter cause I made her favorite food today .

" its so yummy mommy !! What's so special ?? You made my favorite food" she ate Like a baby and I admire my little daughter.

" y/n baby !! You know right how much scholarship is important for you right ??"

" yes I know mom , I'm studying hard too "

" I'm aware of it baby but you have to score 90% then you'll get your scholarship right??"

" right !! " She answered with a nod .

" baby please don't think like I'm unestimating you . Are you sure you can score 90 with your own ?" I questioned

" mom " she went silent

" y/n to be honest it's hard for me as a single mother to afford the elite college fees . So I hired you a tutor "

" tutor ?"

" yes you know he's none other than Mr jeon your professor " I told her and she stood up from her seat .

" mom how can you do this with me?? You don't know how he threw me out from his house when I went to meet yeji !! He told me I'm a bad influence on her daughter cause I'm not intelligent as her " she tear up. 

" honey !! Try to understand !! You are still a baby and he's a grown up ass man.  I met him and he's the sweetest soul . As we both are single parents I can understand how much hard it is for him to manage work and home both ."

" but mom " she protested

" wang y/n !!! " I breathe out not losing my calm.  " honey you understand me and respect. Trust me he's in the same situation as I am . Maybe he was frustrated that time that's the reason why he poured his anger on you. You didn't know about your dad baby he was hot headed too yet the kindest soul . It's not like you have to live with him forever you only have to study with for few hours and we will be FIne" 

" fine mom but how will you manage his fees ?" I smiled and hugged her .

" baby he told me he doesn't trust anyone that's why he cook their food by himself. So I requested him if I can cook for him while you study and he agreed"
Her eyes widened

" so sir jeon is not charging any fees from us ?" Her feline eyes stare at him

I shake my head while smiling .

" fine mom I won't let your hardwork go waste I'll study with him but I'll also study with namjoon also. I won't ditch my friends for him" she pouted and I kiss her head .

" sure thing baby " she forced a smile and went away .

" I'm sorry honey but everything is for your own good " I take out the utensils and wash them .