CHAPTER 11 / HIDE AND SEEK

It's been a week since jungkook last touched her . Y/n's mind was perplexed. She knew that jungkook is a good person but at the same time she doesn't want to admit it. How could she even forget the man who insulted her and kicked her out of the house?? She hate herself for ache for him.
If she want she would have just stop him to do anything with her but no she wanted to feel his manly body too . She badly wanted to spill the tea to Nancy but she's scared she end up losing from her. Y/n just wished that whatever happens between them a week ago won't reflect again. The spark already died cause the next day she assume jungkook to look at her in a different way but no he's behaving like a jerk . He's pretty ignorant towards her. Did he forgot how he bit her with his sharp teeth and left marks on earlobe?
Y/n made up her mind not to fall for his charms anymore cause he's a playboy .
Who just wants to use her to satisfy himself like taehyung. She's not buying it . She's disgusted but conceal her emotions . If he's gonna act like nothing happened that she's a pro too . Y/n's ended her relationship with taehyung since he said he has a girlfriend. Letting him touch her will make things worst. Taehyung was not buying her reason but y/n being y/n she somehow make him agreed .

Jk pov

I was lying on the bed scrolling my phone . I was shirtless and my door was locked cause I like it that way . There is a hidden folder on my phone where I have some videos and images which are inappropriate for me but who cares . I open the folder and seen those pictures to please my mind. The girl in those is none other than my thick girl . Since when did I start being a pervert? I scoffed . Ain't my fault that she caught my attention on the very first day. There are pictures of her playing with her friend. The main reason of becoming the dress code monitor of her class is she sometimes forgot to wear shorts and come school in skirt and panties underneath . Her thick and bubbly buttocks were shaking along with her big fatty jiggly boobs . I offered her for tutor so that I could see her everyday face to face . I've click those pictures secretly. Before the very First day of my coaching I brought hidden mini cameras and put them secretly so I could capture every moment of her . Changing dress to trying new bras. Everything is recorded on them .

My innocent girl doesn't have idea any that I saw her changing bras and putting panties everyday . I even knew which one will she wear tomorrow. I eagerly waiting for the day to see her wearing sexy net underwear. I wonder how will she look ?? Her fatty cake is already making me gulp . Her cherries are attracting me like honey attracts ants.

I open my spy cam to see what my thick girl is doing. She was talking on the phone with yeji . Her ass is on the bed and was sitting and her thick thighs were swaying side to side.

" open your legs for me dahlia " I give her this nic name. My girl is such a tease she's not letting me have the sight of her pussy . Why is Sunday today? I can't wait to see her. Should I Start taking coaching on Sundays too ??? Will she be fine ?? What will mrs wang say ?
I'll just quickly make an excuse that I have to go somewhere sometimes related to my business so to cover up the loss I'll take her class in advance. I smirk 😏 it is only an excuse to touch her.

Gosh she finally opened her legs I could see her grey panties. I can see the shape cause her panties seemed to be tight super tight.

" dahlia I wanna see you in bikini. A red or a black bikini " I whispered. I take the screenshot of the area and kiss my phone . I will use my condom today to jerk myself . If I want I can just sneak at her room in the middle of the night. Melting her like a butter is not a tough job for me .

" dahlia I'm gonna see you tomorrow. Better be prepared to handle me " I smirk and turn off my phone. She's dope .

.....

Next day

Once again y/n opened the door for me . She welcomed me and I entered inside . I gaze at her dress code. I can't help it but eyed at her body. Perfectly fit and tight high thighs .