CHAPTER 15/ TRAPPED 💋

Nancy pov

These days mine and Boobo's interactions are less and I know the reason . Boobo is already lost to me but she's ain't gonna accept it anyway.  Professor jeon is cold as ass and I could not understand how the heck she fall for him . I did my own research a little bit and found out that his family owns a diamond business which is very famous in the country.  A millionaire who has everything he want in his feet then why the heck he is teaching as professor here ?? What's his motive ?

I was awestruck . Did I do a mistake by setting y/n with professor jeon ? I shake my head . No no no . I heard from boobo that he is financially helping her mother with her business . I can't risk ruining their relations cause of my foolishness. I can't even talk to anyone except anyone about professor jeon.

What should I do now ? I'm feeling ho hum . I take out my earpods with my favorite Spotify Playlist on .

" this is life " I closed my eyes and dozed off .

.........

Author pov

Jungkook was teaching y/n some maths problems today.  Y/n is already doing amazing on her studies and jungkook can't help but feel proud on her. As usual jungkook was close to her face . Her student who used to get nervous from the closeness between them is now suitable. He acts like a professor during her studies. He swore to himself not to comprise his professional life with personal life .

Y/n stretched her body after working on her unlikable subject

Y/n stretched her body after working on her unlikable subject. She went out to bring some snacks for jungkook. She comeback in no time and put the tray on the table after clearing her stuffs . Jungkook can't help but furrow his brows. 

" Only one plate ?? Aren't you eating with me ?? " He asked the thick girl who is sitting infront of him on the bed . The short height girl start playing with her thick fingers. 

" stop ignoring me and answer my damn question wang y/n " he raised his voice first time being in relationship. 

She breathe out gathering her courage she answered in a low tone.  " can't you see my thighs ?? I'm fat and my previous clothes are not fitting me anymore.  I need to lose weight " .

He rose from his seat after placing his Spectacles inside the case and went to her by taking small steps. Y/n heartbeat was getting crazy knowing that how much her new boyfriend dislikes dieting and stuff.

He stands infront of her and bent a little to reach her face. He held her face which looks so small on his big palm . He rub his Thumb on her chubby cheeks .

" didn't I warn you before that i worship your body the way it is ? " He dangerously stated at the young lady . Her throat got dry but she asked him .

" b-but wh-what ab- about my c- clothes?"

" I will buy you the whole store "

" still "

He doesn't let her speak and kiss her aggressively . Her body lean back withr extreme force and both were lying on the single sized bed. He poured all his anger on the kiss . Y/n could sense his frustration and adding fuel to his anger by not kissing him back .

" kiss me back fuck y/n " he uttered and kissed her again . Leaving no sign to stop she give up and start moving her rose petal like lips slowly. Jungkook's tongue licked her bottom to upper lips sensually sending unknown current on her body. His mouth was against hers and his hands were touching her close to the forbidden places . Y/n wanted to stop him cause it was enough and he was not ready to stop . With force she grab his hair and pull him from her mouth. Both were panting and the swollen red lips almost on the edge to bleed and he could see her condition.

" don't you dare to bring this topic again otherwise I won't kiss you but spank you In those places which you forbade me to touch. I will show my love... but painfully " he warned her and she nodded slowly. He peck her lips again not getting enough of her and go back to his seat pretending as if nothing happened between them .

Y/n sit on the bed properly but jungkook gestured her to come close. She went to him and he pulled her on his Hip . He start feeding her and she eat unwillingly. Who is she to even argue with him. One thing she got to know today that chosen the direction and now even if she wants to change it she cannot cause she's trapped here. There is no go back .

He wiped her mouth and sniff her scent . " I apologize for scaring you like this baby but I like my woman to he submissive not dominant so try not to offend me again like you did today " .

" yeah " only a small yeah left her mouth cause she's speechless . It's not like she's scared of her but his actions brought another question on her mind .

Is he using her for her body?? A knot formed on her stomach due to the possibility.  She knows that she is the least beautiful girl in the whole class then how come he liked her . No this can't be true. He loves her that's it. 

Both startled from the sudden voice of a horn . Y/n get up from his lap and he fix himself. 

" seems like your mom comeback . I need to go now " he throw his materials on his big black bag and peck her lips as a goodbye kiss .

" will meet you tomorrow " he smiled and she smiled back .

Both come downstairs greeted by Mrs wang . " oh Mr jeon you are going late today ?"

" yeah her exams are coming and we had a lot to catch up that's why " he described knowing this is not the reason why he stayed late .

" oh !! You know i could've invited you for dinner but yeji is waiting for you at the home " . Her mom expresses her grief. 

" I can understand " she nodded . Finally he left for his house and mrs wang closed the door . To be honest she didn't want to comeback soon cause nowadays yeji and her and getting so close so she miss her even after spending 3 to 4 hours daily with her . She feels an unspoken connection with her .

" you asked him about going late but what about you what are you coming late mom ?" Y/n's suspicions grew stronger cause she's notices the changes on her mom's behavior causing her to feel jealousy. 

" its not like that y/n. Yeji was missing you and wanted to spend some time with you . She even asked me to ask Mr jeon to let her come in our house too but you know me I can't compromise between your studies and friendship. She's a daughter of the topper and we are from a middle class family . That's why I agreed to stay late at her house so she won't bother you during your study session " . Y/ns eyes got teary and she immediately hugged her mom . Mrs wang heaved a sighed of relief . She doesn't even feel bad to lie to her daughter. 

" you are the best mom " y/n uttered and her mom smile .

" my daughter is number one too " she kissed y/n's head .

What is she thinking? What is she hiding ?? Why she lied to y/n ? What is going on y/n's mind ? Why y/n always get upset even after jungkook's intense care ??