CHAPTER 2 / FISHY

Y/n pov

Is he a king of hell or something? Why the heck he's not letting me breathe properly . First in the class and now in the cabin . He's suffocating me.

I walk a bit more and reached to the cafeteria. I saw taehyung and namjoon were waiting for us. There were so sign of yeji and rose. I sighed join them.

" woah !! two lunchboxes ?? " taehyung take them from my hand .

" its not mine, its rose's " as I uttered rose taehyung immediately place them on the table .

" that blonde shorty's sister will devour me alive if she saw me with her lunch box" he's being dramatic ass as he is.

" by the way I don't Remember rose gave you them ," namjoon said while taking a bite from my sandwich.

" jimin oppa give it to me. She forgot it at home " I rolled my eyes and take a sip of the milkshake taehyung was holding on his hand.

" that blondy !!! She will never change. He made a remarked.

Actually both are neighbors and close family friends . They often meet each other's in gatherings.

" y/nieeee you Start eating without us " rose fake cried.

" oh come on rose we only have few minutes left for class . We should hurry" I said and made her eat the cookies her mom's baked for me .

"Still you should waited for me . I'm on period anyway " she said loudly.

" do you want a microphone blondy . Nobody is interested in you menstrual cycle " taehyung mocked her and we facepalmed ourselves.

" there we go again " namjoon mumbled.

" you alien " she smacked his head.

" you blondy " he pulled her hair .

" I will complain about you to oppa " she threatened him.

" I will tell hyung that you once forced me to go to clu__ " taehyung sarcastically smiled and our eyes popped out from the skull.

" you go where ??" Namjoon raises his brow being strict towards his brother.

Rose look at him and gesture him to keep quiet .

" spill the beans taehyng " yeji smirk.

" guys the thing is , " taehyung rose was going to reveal but she interrupted.

" taehyung !!! "

" rose shut up , let him speak " I shut her up this time.

" you know guys , DK "

" our senior playboy " we three said at the same time .

" yup !!! That blondy had a crush on him and cherry on top DK got to know about it . He purposely place a letter on her locker and invite her to the club his elder brother owns. I strive to stop her not to go there cause I know it's a trap yet she didn't listen to me and I secretly followed her . I had a gut feeling that he will try to pull a stunt on her so I was prepared . He had a plan to make her drink the alcohol and then sleep with her . Thank god i was there and drag her forcefully outside. " taehyung described the incident .

" when this incident taken place?" Yeji questioned

" about a month ago I guess " he shrugged it off.

" rose you should be grateful to taehyung . If I were you I would've bow to him daily. That playboy was close to take your virginity ." I scolded her.

" guys !!!! Let it go please. I'm already ashamed " she look down .