CHAPTER 5 / CRUSH ?

His eyes were staring at mine yet soon we broke contact cause of a familiar voice .

" dad ........and y/n" she greeted her dad then raises her eyebrows at me. I didn't let me speak and jump into the conversation. 

" yahh !! Don't raise your brows at me . Don't forget you are the one who put me into this "

" hehehe I know , I was busy you know" she pinches my cheeks . My beautiful cheeks turned red .

  " idiot they are my cheeks not some kind of rubber you are putting pressure into" . I rub my cheeks after glaring at her.

" awww y/n you know you are the cutest one in our group you know " she squealed and I rolled my eyes .

Our conversation was interrupted by professor jeon aka oppa clears his throat.

" I am here in case you two forgot " he aware us for his presence. 

" we know you are here jungkook oppa". I tightly smiled at him and yeji's eyes widened .

" What?? Oppa ??? Who ??" Yeji come forward and sat beside me. 

" Don't be so dramatic bestie . Professor jeon accepted my offer to call him oppa cause he thinks calling him uncle will makes him feel older " . I flipped my hair.

" for real dad ? I can't believe you are someone's oppa now . I'm so happy today . I can't tell you bestie my ears were longing to hear someone call him oppa ." Yeji wiped down his invisible tears and I hugged her.

" I can understand you yeji ah "

Professor jeon looked at us at disgusted face.

" dramatic asses " he mumbled

" no we are not " I spat back and he looked away .

........

Fifteen days later

I have a plethora of files on my hands , thanks to professor kim gave me these . Finally I have an excuse to talk to him . I stand infront of professor jeons cabin and knock softly. I waited patiently on my spot to hear his cold voice . Its hard to say but I like him since that day I saw him in sweatpants and loose t- shirt.

" come in " after hearing his faint voice. I went inside his cabin.  I put these files into his hard wooden table where I saw him working on his laptop. Here my crush was sitting alone with his glasses. 

" professor kim send these project files for correction. Please take a look at them " I told him and he hummed .

I waited on My spot . He raises his dark orbs to gaze at mine . Professor jeon look at me with no emotion and questioned. " anything else "

" he also told me it will take only fifteen minutes to check them and if possible he also requested me to give it to him as early as possible. " I informed it . Thank you professor kim I can spend some more time to him .

" you can go I will personally give it to him " he uttered without sparing a single glance at me and I groaned internally. 

" for real professor jeon , I can go ." I fake squealed. 

" I don't like to repeat myself " his cold voice send shivers down on my spine.

" thank you professor jeon after all it's our free period. I can play with yeji . You made my work less " I bowed respectfully hoping he will say something. 

He didn't say anything I went away cursing my fate . F##k you oppa.

What should I do to get his attention ? Developing this mini crush on him was never my intention. He's twice my age I hope he ever see me .