CHAPTER 12/ REAL ME

Author pov [ night time ]

It's been two weeks since they start dating , y/n Is over the moon but Still she has some doubts . Looking at his mansion she knows he's a guy who is born with a silver spoon in his mouth cause there's no way a a simple young  professor who recently started teaching has this big mansion   . while she's a normal girl with middle class standard . He can have any girl on his arms and throw her anytime. She still remembers her being insulted infront of outsiders .

Was that a good decision to say yes to him ?? Her mind was throwing questions at her second by second. She needs a break . She didn't think twice and pick up the towel to take shower .

" y/n ???" Her mom called her from downstairs .

" mom I'm in bathroom " she yelled

" okay sweetie , come downstairs after finishing your business " she shouts

" yes Mom " y/n replied back

She pour some liquid on the loofah and rub it on her body . The chocolate flavoured bodywash which yeji gifted her . She barely use this body wash cause it costs 20 dollars per bottle . Ain't no way she's going to spend 20 dollars on the fucking bodywash ??

After finish her bath she wrapped the towel around her body . She doesn't even has a bathrobe cause it expensive too and she's not going to buy it when she could use four dollars towel to dry her body. 

" yes Mom " she sit on the sofa. 

" honey !! Mr jeon texted me he said if you can go to his house to study tomorrow " her mom serve her the soup .

" but mom tomorrow is Sunday " yeji answered uninterestingly.

" I know honey but he Said that he has exam preparations to do and he doesn't know what will he take leave . That's why he wants to take your class in advance ." Her mom explained her that it's for her own good .

" but mom why would I go there ? Can't he come here ?"
Y/n questioned seeing her mom's smile..

" baby !! He's taking your classes for free don't you think it's your responsibility to obey him ?"

" you don't know mom how he insulted me and kicked me out from his house. Even i heard yeji telling rose that he think of me as a gold digger. " y/ns eyes watered remembering her embarrassing moment .

" sweetie we already talked about this . When anger takes control one doesn't know what he's speaking . I told you he's same as your dad. " her mom is trying her best to portray jungkook as a gentlemen. 

" but mom " y/n protested and it angered her mother.

" no means no now let it go . " She warned the little one .

" fine " she stands up .

" fine?" Her mom raised her brow

" I will go " this statement of y/ns brought smile on her face but y/n let the untouched food and climb stairs . Her mom was worried for her daughter's behavior but she couldn't do anything it's for her own good . She strive to call her daughter but she become deaf .

Y/ns heart was racing due to fear. She's not feeling good stepping inside the mansion where she faced the backlash . She was innocent she only wanted to admire her crush from afar . She's rethinking about her decision to date jungkook .  A tear escaped from her eye but she quickly wiped away . She was deeply thinking but her phone buzzed . She unplug the charger and check the caller ID. It shows professor jeon . What a perfect timing. She breathe out and press the green option .

Y/n pov

" h-hello" I answered

" hey y/n , wassup?"