CHAPTER 4 / OPPA ??

After a week [ 10 am ]

Yeji and i we were walking inside the garden carefree . Today is Saturday and also a holiday . We had nothing to do so I call her and here we are . This garden has many pretty flowers I take a look at them and I found a pretty blood red rose. Rose !! My smile dropped cause it reminds me of my clingy bestie .

Since that day rose is not a chatterbox as she was used to . She laugh less and stop her bickering with taehyung as well . I don't understand what's their problem their families are friends they should get along . Namjoon and rose don't talk much either. All this thing lead to Mr jeon jungkook. Jerk , what he even think of himself huh ? Acting all like he own this college .

" new professor is a jerk " I uttered and kicked a stone that came in my way.

" don't say like this y/n " yeji scolded me as if she is related to Mr jeon or something.

" What relationship do you share with him ??" I asked out of the blue.

" w-why did you ask ?" The hack she stuttered . She's definitely share some kind of relationship with Mr jeon . I decided to lie.

" I saw you with professor jeon on the very first day you were sitting inside his car after school . Is he your sugar daddy ?"

" wang y/n !!!!! , for god sake he's my dad " she roared

" as expected " i sit on the bench .

" if you knew it from the start then why did you never ask to me ?" Yeji questioned showing me the fear which were visible on her eyes.

" cause I thought we were bestfriends and you will tell me by yourself . We never hide anything to each other and I decided to wait for you . You better come up with a good reason ." What a great actress I am. I pat my back on my imagination.

" I thought you guys will hate me if I say that he is my father " she look down .

" I will never hate for the thing you never did yeji ah . You always gave me your shoulder to lean on so that's why I was waiting and don't worry I haven't tell this to anyone. " i shrug it off .

" you're a lifesaver y/n. Please don't tell them. I only trust you thats the reason why I'm a bit relieved that you're the only one who know this secret. If rose get to know about this she will start hating me and I can't Bear that. " She bite her lips almost on the edge to shed tears but I held her hands.

" yeji I won't tell them I promise. By the way can I come to your house today? My mom is not at home and she will come in evening so I thought of spending some time with you . What say. ?" She choked the air .

" are Gotta be kidding Me? You know who my dad Is right?"

I innocent nodded. " then "

" yeji ah ! One day I have to face him then why not today ?" I look at her hopefully .

" fine , yet don't blame me for his behavior , am I clear?"

"Okie dokie !! Chips and cookie "

" by the yeji ah "

" ummm "

" how come I never met your dad in the house ? I mean I'm coming at your home Since I was twelve " I wondered. She sighed and parted her lips to say something.

" my dad was always busy in his office room and that room is sound proof so whenever you come over he went to the room to avoid disturbance and only step out after your departure ." She described.

" I see "

" by the way yeji , professor jeon is very young to have you as her daughter. I mean it's hard to believe that young man is your dad . He looks like your big brother "