CHAPTER 18 / BUTTERFLY

AFTER SOME DAYS

Jk pov

I swear to god I'll definitely punish her for carelessly making me hard. Yeji's class has a swimming period . Everyone went away and here I am peeking from the small peep hole staring at my goddess sexy hourglass body . Holy macaroni who give her permission to flash her clothed tities they're only mine. My thick was talking to Nancy while changing her clothing and I secretly took some pictures of her without her permission. Forgive me y/n but I can't help but capturing this gorgeous  naked  body of yours Is like a  ritual I must follow . Whenever I see this unused pure body of hers i feel like covering her body with shiny white fluid. I'm gonna fill you up this much that you will give me triplets for sure. Two chubby daughters and one son. ❤️
I check my surroundings and immediately entered on my cabin. I breathe out which I was holding while seeing her not so angelic like figure .

" I wanna see you ache because of how I am thrusting my seeds inside of your pure little tight kitty " in this situation I can only murmur. 

Soon she get away with Nancy and I smile seeing her pictures on my phone . My secret folder is decorated with her large ass photos . The Main keypoint is her big booty . I could imagine them shaking whenever she walks .

" so sexy " I scroll down and my eyes stuck on one particular photo which I've taken by a secret device . This is the picture of her while bending down to pick the pencil. I can see her cleavage a little bit yet the shape of her big balls was awesome .

I visualize me squeezing them , playing with them , bitting them while her moaning in pain . I gulped the lump which formed on my throat. My throat started to feel dry cause or sudden heat generated on my body. I carelessly open the bottle cap and start quenching my thirst . I really need a good sex it's been years having a good pussy riding me on my bed. Having a thought like make my entire system waver .

No jungkook no control yourself.  You can't let your students see your big bulge . Wang y/n you will regret causing me pain I'll fuck the daylights of yours and will tore that hidden part which can be worship by me only. I smirk with satisfaction. As I was on my dreamland I heard the sudden knock on my cabin . I fix posture and allow that person come inside . As soon as I saw that person I facial feature start  hardening but I somehow manage myself.

" yes miss Lisa?" She flash me a not so professional smile which I ignored .

" Mr jeon , are you busy ?" I roam my eyes around my surroundings.  Thank god my laptop is opened .

" yes " I keep my response as short as possible.

" can I use your laptop ? Actually mine is went for reparing and I really need to show you a presentation which I made for students " I could sense her hidden objective still I let her cause as long as she is not involving her private life with professional it's better.  I nodded and give her .

She smiled sweetly and open my phone to check some emails. My sixth sense is telling me that running a presentation is just an excuse to come here .

" mr jeon " she calls for my attention and I give her. We started seeing the presentation and not gonna lie she is excellent at her work .

" good job miss Lisa " she take out the pendrive and bowed at me before leaving the cabin .

AT Y/N'S HOME

"So do you get it ??" I asked my girl who was puzzled seeing the process of solving the question which was bugging her for 15 minutes straight. 

" that was so easy and I'm dumb " she huffed her anger looking so cute even in that face of hers . I chuckled and lean to peck her lips.