CHAPTER 6 / MY FIRST STEP

Y/n pov

After crying a lot and Nancy comforting me I decided to stop weeping and wash my face to only feel the cool droplets on my bare skin. I left the bathroom .

" feeling good now " Nancy pass me the glass of water and I gulped it down. 

" much better " I replied and lay down on her bed .

" I'm happy then " she lays down next to me and start tangling her fingers on my hair.

" do you think he was feeling guilty now after humiliating me or he doesn't care " I look at the ceiling and try my best not to sniff .

" honestly speaking I don't know y/n . He seemed to me a very tough person . You told me he was betrayed by her wife and I think he started to feel like all women are same.  In short, he hates woman ." She express her beliefs and I stayed silent .

" do you think I should give up Nancy?"

" look , let me be honest with you . There are many guys who display their stone hearted personality but inside they're just softy. I think you should try more y/ n . Its not like you bothers him by clinging onto him 24/7 . You just went there to meet yeji .

He's rich so maybe his thoughts are that middle class people like us are using yeji for our own benefits. " I cut her off .

" its not true.  I never ever lend money from her and use her for my own grades "

" you don't have to justify this to me y/n . I know you since we were in kindergarten " .

" I wish if he could read my feelings with my lens too . I like yeji and my mother likes her too . Its not like I met her one to two years ago . "

" he's cold as ice and won't melt easily. I think you should start working on your studies y/n then maybe he starts noticing you and cherry on too you have taehyung and namjoon too . They will help you "

" but if I do this don't you think he will hate me even more cause If I start being serious then maybe I will beat yeji too " I uttered feeling worse.

"Don't study just because you want to beat yeji do this cause you were insulted by professor jeon . Show him that you are not a weak girl and confront him with confidence . Now just you though I think you must include rose too . He insulted her as well . Make a strategy and give him a tight slap on his face. How can he say that you two don't have a bright future . Is he a palmist or a fortune teller ?
Give him a reason to get yeji Close to you and only see you everywhere  " she smirk at her words and I look at her emotionless. 

Her words swayed my crying away . Hate , anger , revenge , passion to beat him these all emotions were I am experiencing right now .

" you are dead right Nancy yet I can't do this alone. I know I should be more critical for my studies and beating yeji will be the good thing . Please help me I want to see you pass exams with flying colors too . Let me be your backbone too "

She smiled and hugged me .

" awww y/n now I don't want professor jeon to notice you . I want you all by myself " I giggled

" Nancy starting from tomorrow let's meet after school in public library or in cafe . You , rose , namjoon and I will do study "

" What about taehyung?" She innocently asked and I back away .

" not him !! Please. I will end up losing my v - card if I start Being closer to him.  He likes my body "

" cause you are thick your boobs and buttocks are larger and your walk is seductive too . I won't be surprise if I were him . I would've don't it long ago "
She lick her lips.