CHAPTER 7 / SHE'S PRETTY

Yeji pov [ after a month ]

I came home with dad and went inside my room . In the whole ride I was in deep thought . I'm observing y/n since a month . She's changed. She start being distant with me. I still remember the day dad insulted her without any reason .
Whatever y/n says but I could feel the Insecurity she must have felt when dad insulted her . He doesn't know y/n is very insecure about herself whether it's her face and her body. This topic should be discussed . I sighed and drag myself down for dinner .

I sat on my usual seat and serve myself food .  Dad was on call but he finished his call and join me . He flashes me a sweet smile but I didn't return . I look down and silently eat my food .

" what happened to my cat ?" He initiated a conversation.

" nothing " I replied in a barely audible voice .

" tell me " he urged me to speak. I breathe out.

" since that day you misbehaved with y/n, she avoids coming to our house and hangout with me . She started distancing herself from me. I don't get her overnight calls anymore.  I don't get her funny texts anymore . When she sees me she gives me a smile but It looks more like a painful one. " I deserving which I couldn't keep it to myself .

He doesn't give me any reaction and look away. 

" every woman is not the same dad. I'm a girl too . You should hate me more than anyone else cause I have her blood in my veins " I said and look at him with my emotional eyes .

He sighed , " I was exhausted and angry that time . " He claimed to be innocent and make his anger an excuse to leave the topic. 

" this is the most common and lame excuse you ever gave to someone when you want to avoid addressing some topic "  I uttered glaring at him .

His nostrils flared and he look groaned . " yeji ah !! You should talk to people like namjoon and stay with them not a girl like y/n who always stays 7feet away from studies and she doesn't has a motive to achieve something. Does she ?  She will only ruin your future I can guarantee you that."

In Jungkook eyes y/n is only a spoiled brat who only knows how to ruin his daughters career .

" I will say one thing dad ,  People change . One day she will prove you wrong and you will feel like  apologizing to her but i can assure you that time you will be so late and she will hate you from the core and you will hate yourself more from judging her from the outside. " I put my unfinished food on the fridge and left the room .

" apologize to her or me . Never in my life " he cockily raised his brow and laughed lightly.

He doesn't know what is coming on his way.

________//_________

After a week
Jk pov

Since that day yeji and I didn't talk much.  She was ignoring me hurting my feelings . Jimin gave me the idea to visit super market and feed her a delicious meal .
I was driving to the market . Today I will make yeji's favourite dish. She will forgive me I know.

I went to the store and start looking for some vegetables and meat since she loves eating the food I make. I was picking vegetables one by one.  With smile on my face I was going to pick the onion and I notice one thing  . A woman hand on my hand . We picked the same onion. I look at my left side to look at the person .