CHAPTER 17/ BABY IM JEALOUS

Jk pov

I was sitting not so calmly on my office chair . The reason behind my misery is the new teacher who transferred from Pohang to Seoul and on the top of that in my school.
I badly want to made a remark but I can't cause she's well dressed and well mannered too. Her qualifications speaks her well personality and attitude. The one and only thing is not likable is her gaze towards me . It's not like I'm not used to these type of stares from a girl towards me . I wish if I was married to a woman and could show off my thin platinum ring to the world but unfortunately I am not. This girl infront of me looks like she's in her early twenties but her birth certificate surprises me cause she's already 30 years old not so much younger than me .

The shaking of my leg expresses my frustration towards this woman. No wonder she is a beauty but she has no right to undress me mentally. This seductive gaze and the slow moment of bitting of lips telling me what is she upto . I intentionally button up all my shirt buttons which are forbidden to see by local public especially these type of Lusty beauty . I even avoid folding my sleeves too. Knowing my thick girl will be jealous to see her I avoid any type of skinship .

Im trying to verify her documents as early as possible and want to leave this room . I need fresh air . I already have plethora of work on my hands and this new lusty creature is eating me out by throwing her invisible rays of light .

" here your documents miss Lisa " I carefully pass her the transparent thick file which has her belongings. She tried to touch my hands but I was clever to not fall for her. Call me weird but I have interest only in my young thick girl . She lacks some fat on her body while my healthy girl is a natural  beauty .

I could see her huffing after taking the file. I smirk and gesture her to leave the room. After her departure I lean on my chair and open the buttons of my shirt which were dying to be free .

Not gonna Lisa's tight outfit was such a turn on but only I could imagine my girl on that dress. Even worse have her naked on my lap while me slapping her dripping cunt while seeing her infront of the mirror . I could feel my fingers shaking eager to go inside the young girl's kitty and my member tighten around my trousers. Control jungkook Control . She's not much attracted towards you. You have to make her beg your attention.

I smirk and take out my bag which carries the important material. I fix my collar and lock my cabin before leaving for the classroom where I have my next period. I stand outside the classroom and the chit chat of students was hearable . As soon as I slide the door to get inside whole class went quiet as if someone put glues on their mouth . I was greeted by everyone and scan the classroom before sitting on my seat .

" today we are going to learn about algorithm " as I was going to continue the conversation I see taehyung passing a flying kiss to my girl . My jaws clenched and my hand tighten on the chalk . And cherry on top my girl smiled at him how could she ?? Is she cheating on me ?? No no no she's too naive for that. Beside that she's not financially well . She will never do something which will make her mother struggle . I'm the one who pays her phone bill so it's not possible. Perhaps they're friends for too long and that's the reason why they are interacting with each other .
I shake my head and start teaching them .