CHAPTER 14/ REAL ME (2)

Jk pov

" t- tell me something" she turn off the stove and pour me a cup.

" tell you what ?" I leave her for a minute.

" as long as I remember you behaved rudely to me at first but now you become soft . I-is it because now you know I am not a g-gold digger?" She asked the question which I wanted to avoid at any cost.

" y/n " I cupped her face. " I was betrayed once by a woman and I hated the fact that I am falling in love again. I was hating myself that a person like me doesn't have a right to fall in love. Once you caught my eye I just wanted to run away from it . Whatever I said to yeji it wasn't true. In my mind I knew you were innocent.  It was my ego who was saying all of this behalf of me " she shed a tear and my heart clenched . I quickly wipe it off  and hug her .

" y/n trust me I'm not lying " I caress her head . Soothing her from the pain I caused her.

" I'm sorry it just you started to behave soft towards me so I thought you were pitying on me because of my family background " its my fault to confuse her towards her own feelings.  I'm such as asshole.

" I'm so sorry I should've approached you earlier right ?" She pull away from my embrace. She shook her head.

" its okay " i peck her lips . For diverting her attention i introduce a new topic .

" I'm a bit hungry ,  lemme order something . Do you like pizza?"

" I love it " she eyes sparkled.

" okay then !! " I take out my phone and showed her the menu but she says she doesn't have much idea about pizza so I order by my liking . Hope she will like my taste.

I sip my tea and give her pineapple juice to drink . " if you were over eighteen we would've been enjoying red wine on our hands right now  "

She laughed.  " Its not true. Alcohol is bad . I won't drink it. "

I nodded " yes it is but alcohol is a stress reliever too "

" don't tell me you're alcoholic " she moved away but I held her in place .

" no worries your man is not alcoholic.  My dad will kick me out from the window . If he ever knows that I'm drinking carelessly.  " She scoffed

" ah yeah !! I've seen everything that day how much you obeyed him " she still holding grudges against me.
I exhale

"Forgive me.!! I have already apologized for my actions y/niee" she nodded but still has some hesitation .

Soon I received a call from an unknown number . I pick up the call. 

" hello" and that call is from the delivery boy . Our pizza and other things are here.

" I've already done the payment, would you please pick up our delivery til I clear the table " I requested her and she replied okay. 

I clear the table . Y/n came to me with two large boxes of pizzas , one medium box of white sauce pasta , chocolate cupcakes and some cold drinks .

" I'm so sorry , were they too heavy ?"

" not at all " she smiled

" do you mind watching a series with me ?" I connected my phone with my tv .

" why not professor " it seems to a bit awkward to hear professor From her mouth .

" y/n !! You can call me jungkook " I requested her wanting her to address me as hers.

" and why is that?" I frowned

" girls In relationship call their partner with cute names. Why don't you call me one ??" My mouth already formed in pout .