CHAPTER 8 / HER ASS ?

Its been two weeks since Y/n and jungkook's interaction . Y/n behaved like she always does . She was paying attention to jungkook's lecture everyday and her marks were improving too. Her mother was very happy with her performance. She believes jungkook's existence brought her daughter's hidden topper outside . She doesn't know that the secret behind her success is namjoon's hardwork and Nancy's support. 
Today their swimming teacher came after  finishing his  honeymoon holidays. 

He conducts a swimming session where y/n's classroom will be the first one to join .

Everyone was super excited except one person and she was y/n . Being an insecure person yn never like her bodyshape . She always disliked seeing herself in bikini . Fear of Scars , cellulite or belly fat seen by others always shaken her to the core .

When everyone went away she changes herself in the swimming suit which she bought a year ago. 

She's not slim

She's not slim . Her thighs are thick and her curves are more visible . Zero abs and slim waist . She drag herself out of the changing room and stand outside . She wanted to join the pool area but at the same time she doesn't want to . She was in deep thought when she heard a call from someone. 

"Miss Y/n " she flinched at the sudden touch on her shoulder .

" P-professor j-jeon ?" Her feline eyes stare at his dark doe eyes .

" I was observing you from 15 minutes straight. You didn't even went inside the pool area . Any problem ?"

She shakes her hand

" then go who's stopping you ?" He gesture her to go .

"I- I " she wanted to scream at him that she doesn't like to join the area full of skinny girls.

Jungkook is a grown up ass man and beside that he's a dad too.  Living alone with his daughter taught him a lot of good things . Seeing y/n clenching her fists and hiding her belly area speaks a lot that she's embarrassed of something .

" follow me " jungkook ordered

" pardon ?"

" just do as I say , will you ?" His authoritative tone sent current on her spine. She quietly followed him. 

Jungkook drag him on his cabin . He become a vice principal now . He sat on his respective chair and gesture her to sit infront of him .

" now tell me !! Did someone say something to you ? Like any vulgar words ?" He questioned sternly .

She strongly denied it.

" did someone bully you ?"

She denied once again. 

Now jungkook is so sure that she's an insecure being .

" I want to help you but I can't if you stay silent. "