CHAPTER 19 / OUCH

Jk pov

" won't you take me for a date ?" My girl who was sitting asked me. We both were on my car cause today yeji is not at home and I informed Mrs wang that I will tutor her at my mansion..

" I really want to but I can risked that you know "

" but why. Yeji knows that you are tutoring me and if my friends spot me I will quickly come up with an excuse "

I shook my head

" what about me y/n ? I'm known for being cold hearted . I don't talk too much with my colleagues too and besides that it won't look good if we go in a date "

She stated quiet and I just placed my hand on her thigh she didn't react nor she looked at me. Today she has seen some school couples chatting at the cafe since she's asking me to take her on a date .

" if you want to go on a date with me then we can dine at a restaurant "
Her eyes lit up and she look at me with sparkle in her eyes.

" really ?"

" yes but I'll book the whole restaurant only me and you wherever we go . We will put on a mask to hide our identities too "

" thats not fair " I open the car door for her indicating her that we reached on my mansion .

" come on y/n " she pouted and I can't help but smile. She's too cute to handle. I scoop her small body on my arms and take her inside with her protesting of course.

Having a baby girlfriend is not a headache right? . We both entered inside and sit on my couch having y/n on my lap ofcourse . She was angrily pouting while toying with my shirt buttons. 

' are you liking my lap this much that you don't want to get up ?" [ teasing ]

" don't tease me I'm mad at you. Why can't we hangout like a normal school couple ? Why can't we normally go on a picnic spot? Why can't we kiss openly ? I envy those people " [ upset]

" baby!! You're making me feel like I did a crime being In a relationship with you. I wish if i should'nt have rushed "

Author pov

Y/n look at him . It's seems like her words affected him too much. She cupped his face and both gaze deeply at each other eyes .

" I'm sorry jeon . It was just ..i was just..upset because I also want the world that I have you in my life " .

" I'm aware of your intentions baby and I'm not blaming you for my deeds . It just whenever you say this my heart ache "

She peck his lips ." I will think twice before saying anything to you . I'll keep my words in check jungkook. You always try to be gentle as you an with me and it's my obligation too "

" baby you don't have to retrieve yourself . I'm all ears. " She chuckled and he lean in to press his Lips on hers .  Both kissed for a minute and jungkook brought her the food he ordered for her . He make sure to place every food carefully on the table make sure not to spill them on the floor .

" here are your favourites baby . Eat well "
She nodded and they start eating. Both had some spicy food and y/n suddenly started to crave something sweet as she is a sweet lover .

" jungkook " she call him In a beeline .

" yes "

" do we have chocolate here ?"

" yes I have it "

" or flour ?" He raised a brow .

" is that even a question y/n ? Of course I have it "