Chapter 26

"I misbehaved." Sebastian and I strolled the streets of Hogsmeade again. I hadn't taken his hand as we left Honeydukes because I was still pissed at him, and he seemed to understand I was serious. "I'm sorry." He shuffled beside me, head down, hands in pockets like a kicked dog. I stopped and grabbed Sebastian's arm to make him stop as well. He looked at me cautiously with puppy eyes. "Both of you didn't behave properly. You didn't have to be macho, and he shouldn't have chatted up so cheekily." An auspicious spark lit the hazel eyes, and the Slytherin pulled me into a small alley between the houses. He pinned me to the nearest wall of the house by resting his two hands on the wall on either side of me. This dominant side of him made my knees weak, and that inevitable tugging in my private parts appeared again. Sebastian tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and came closer to me. "I just don't like it when another guy stares at you. I want to be the only one who looks at you that way." With a steady gaze, I put my hands on his chest and pulled him a little closer to me by the collar. "And I don't like it when other girls make eyes at you, and I still don't bite them away." Lust sparkled in Sebastian's eyes, and he pressed his knee between my legs. "You want me to show you what other mischief I can do to you?" he snarled, making my desire for him grow even more. "Mischief, I just want to do to you?" He kissed my neck, and I began to breathe heavily so as not to make apparent noises to attract the attention of passers-by. "You have no idea how crazy you're driving me, Y/N." "Then show me," I gasped. That was enough for Sebastian to kiss me greedily and wildly. He pushed me further against the wall with his body and clasped his hands with mine to press them against the wall above my head. With a deft grip, he suddenly held my arms by the wrists with only one hand still above me and his other tangled in my hair. "Tell me if you don't want something," he whispered in my ear, then nibbled on my earlobe. "Kiss me," I commanded and was rewarded with Sebastian's soft lips on mine just a second later. Hungry for more, I pressed my body closer to his, after which Sebastian only pushed me even harder against the wall. "Someone's getting impatient?" "Maybe a little," I breathed out of breath. A mischievous grin graced the freckled face, and Sebastian's hand went to my butt to give it a squeeze. "Oh, mo leannan. I can't show you everything at once. You'll have to settle for small bites." He planted one last kiss on my lips before pushing himself away from the wall. Disappointed, I slumped against the wall behind me and sighed, exhaling from my lungs. "You're mean," I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. The Slytherin just chuckled and held out his hand. "Come on, pouty. Let's check out Zonko's."

In the joke shop, Sebastian's eyes sparkled like those of a small child at Christmas. Excitedly he rummaged through the shelves and told me what he had already tried and how well each campaign had gone. "These are quills where the ink disappears after an hour. I gave it to Anne once, and she wrote an exam with it." The Slytherin scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "Wasn't my best idea to give her those the day before. I deserved the slap she gave me. And I got a week's worth of detention." I shook my head with a smile. Typical Sebastian. We continued browsing and eventually arrived at a pink fountain. Colourful bubbles danced around the fountain decorated with hearts, on top of which a naked baby was enthroned with a bow and arrow. Cupid, the god of love. "In need of a love potion?" Sebastian picked up one of the pink bottles and held it in front of my nose. "Do I really need this anymore?" I asked with raised eyebrows. "No, actually not. At least not for me." "There you go," I grinned at him. "And I wouldn't want to use a love potion for someone else." Now Sebastian was grinning from ear to ear. "You're exhausting enough on your own." The grin on his face vanished just as quickly as it had come. "Hey!" An evil laugh rose from my throat, and I nudged the brunette with my elbow. "Oh, come on! I'm just teasing you." "Keep it up. You get all that back." Still giggling, I took the bottle from his hand and put it back with the others in the well. "I hope so," I breathed, wrapping my arms around his neck. As if by pressing a button, Sebastian's hands landed on my hips, and our lips met for a short, tender kiss. "Man, the love potion must be strong if it works just by standing next to it," Sebastian joked. I shook my head again and rolled my eyes with a smile. "Dumbass."