Chapter 41

The two of us spent the whole day in the Room of Requirement. Far away from prying eyes. It was a relaxing last day of the winter break. But as dinner approached, I became increasingly nervous. What if the others asked questions? Or if Leander had only received a reprimand? Would I ever be able to attend class normally again if he was in the same classroom? Would he know I reported him? Would he stalk me again? What consequences would I have to face?

"Hey! What's going on?" Sebastian nudged me, and I snapped out of my thoughts. We sat on the sofa in the Room of Requirement. His arm was around my shoulders. I blinked at him, confused. "You rubbed your pinky again. You always do that when something is bothering you. Besides, you stared into space and didn't answer me. "So what's going on?" My face grew warm. "Do I really always rub my little finger?" I asked, embarrassed, looking at my hands in my lap. I actually held the pinky of my right hand with three fingers. Caught, I let go of my finger and continued to blush. Sebastian gave me a gentle smile. "Have you never noticed that before?" I shook my head. "No. But apparently, you do." Sebastian chuckled to himself and pressed a kiss to my temple. "One of your many sweet qualities." I looked at him with wide eyes. His face was close to mine. "What? What else am I doing?" I asked, my gaze jumping back and forth between his hazel eyes and his soft lips. Sebastian placed his hand on my thigh and began stroking it with his thumb. "For example, you read with your whole face." "I don't," I replied as if out of a cannon. "Yes, you do," laughed the Slytherin. "I watch you sometimes when we read together, you know?" I felt like my face might catch fire at any moment; it was so warm now. Embarrassed, I buried it in Sebastian's shoulder. "You're kidding me, aren't you?" I mumbled into his sweater. Laughing softly, Sebastian combed his fingers through my hair. "No. And you're really cute when you read. Your facial features regularly slip away. And when things get exciting, you pull your knees up and knead your lower lip with your fingers." I lifted my head slightly and looked at Sebastian from below. "I often can't take my eyes off you. So cute and fun," he continued. "But you know what's always amazing?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well, what?" I asked. Sebastian grinned widely and stroked my cheek. "When you get to the interesting parts, your face is completely neutral. The absolute poker face. Like you're reading a History of Magic book. Really impressive." My eyes widened, and I buried my face in the soft material of Sebastian's sweater again. Frustrated, I made a sound that was half growl, half groan. Sebastian's body shook and shook me as he chuckled. "Like I said," he whispered in my ear, causing goosebumps on my body. "I think it's adorable. You are sweet. I love your little quirks, if you want to call them that." I raised my head again and looked into his warm eyes. He kissed the tip of my nose. "I love how you get lost in your stories and completely forget about the world around you. Or how much you enjoy delicious food." He pushed a strand of hair out of my face. "I love your competitive spirit and how you can make anything a competition, not because you enjoy winning, but the competition itself." He kissed me on the lips. "I love kissing you and how you open your eyes every time and look at me like it's the first time." And again, my face became warm. "I love how you blush at the slightest compliment." I flicked his nose in playful annoyance. "I don't." Sebastian laughed again. "And I love how you immediately deny everything when you're embarrassed. I love everything about you." The last words were barely more than a whisper as Sebastian leaned towards me and caught me in a passionate kiss.

Hungry for him, I climbed onto his lap and straddled him. I pressed my body tightly against his, and his hands roamed along my curves. I nibbled greedily on his lower lip, and he opened his lips to allow me entry. My tongue explored his mouth, competing with his tongue. My fingers tangled in his soft hair as his hands slid under my sweater and caressed my bare skin. I felt him harden beneath me and pressed myself against him even more. He moaned into the kiss, which only made me hungrier. In a rush of daring, I grabbed his wrists and brought his hands back to my waist. We broke apart, and I looked deeply into Sebastian's eyes. Those warm brown eyes radiated so much love and made me feel at home every time. I took a quick breath before pushing his hands further towards my ass. We didn't break eye contact for a second, and Sebastian's eyes became big and dark when he realized what I was planning to do. Little by little, I guided his hands closer to my butt cheeks, which were practically begging to be touched. When I reached my destination, I let go of Sebastian's hands and wrapped my arms around his neck. With a nod, I indicated that he could feel free to grab it. Carefully and gently, his hands squeezed my ass. "Are you okay?" he asked uncertainly. In response, I kissed him and leaned further into his touch. Our kiss became hotter, both of our breathing became faster, and our hearts raced. A wave of euphoria washed over me. The fact that Sebastian was able to touch my butt again was a huge triumph for me, and I was incredibly proud of myself. I didn't know the decisive factor that I dared to do it again so quickly and could enjoy it. But perhaps my conversation with Professor Weasley had flipped a switch in me. Or at least relaxed.