Chapter 29

A little nervous, I sat down with my friends and grabbed a cup of hot tea. "So..." Nellie slid to the front edge of her chair and rested her elbows on her knees, clutching her cup of tea in both hands. She stared at me curiously and wiggled her eyebrows. "What were you two doing just now?" "Nellie! That sounds totally wrong!" Poppy laughed. "No, that was meant as you understood it." Nellie moved a little closer to the edge. "Come on! Tell us!" I took a long, slurping sip to buy some time. "I'm not telling you that." The brunette Gryffindor's eyes grew as big as saucers. "Did you do it?" Now, the other three's eyes almost fell out of their heads. "What? No!" My face turned bright red, and I felt warm as I thought about our make-out session in the undercroft. "I do not believe you. You just looked too happy for that. Too much like shagging." "NELLIE!" I squeaked. "We didn't..." A few fourth graders walked past us, chattering, and I lowered my voice. "...fuck." Nellie raised her hands in defeat. "Okay, okay. You don't want to tell us. But then, at least tell us how big he is." I blinked at my friend, puzzled. "You know how tall Sebastian is. You see him every day." "Damnit, Y/N! I don't mean Sebastian, but his cock! How big is his dick?!" Nellie was almost jumping out of her chair, and my face was getting warmer. "I... well... I don't want to say that." "What? Is he so tiny?" Cressida laughed, whereupon I threw a small pillow at her. "No, he's not," I gave in, annoyed. "So you saw him?" Nellie squealed, tapping the armrest with one hand. "Yes, and? But I don't know why size should be so important. The main thing is that he can handle it." "And? Can he handle his?" Poppy suddenly said, which completely threw me off guard. Hearing such words from Poppy Sweeting, the cutest and most innocent person the world had ever seen, was shocking. I stared at the Hufflepuff with my mouth open. "So bad?" Nellie giggled and received another shocked look from me. "What's wrong with you?" Shaking my head, I took another generous sip of tea. "Is my love life the only topic we can talk about, or what?" "No, but the most interesting," Natty grinned at me. "You all have a quirk." "No, we're just curious," Poppy giggled. "A little too curious," I grumbled into my cup. "Oh, I bet Sebastian is dominant," the Hufflepuff ignored my comment. "What?" Cressida leaned forward, gripping the cup tightly. "Absolutely no way. He's definitely more of a submissive type." "Can you please stop talking about Sebastian like that?" I pleaded. "So I think he carries Y/N on his hands and treats her respectfully in bed," Natty speculated. "Hello? Y/N is sitting right next to you!" Horrified that my friends ignored me, I waved my arms wildly. "Oh, hogwash!" Nellie took a biscuit and gestured with it. "Sebastian is definitely not holding back. Y/N is getting destroyed. In a respectful way." "DAMN IT! No one is getting destroyed, dominated, or carried on hands, or what do I know! And I would really appreciate it if we could have a different topic," I complained loudly. "You old killjoy," Cressida pouted. "You'd better tell us what happened between Garreth and you last night," I tried to shift the topic from myself to the Gryffindor. "W-what? Nothing at all!" the blonde stuttered and turned red. "He just took me to the kitchen and organized a chocolate cake as promised. And then we shared it at the pond in the greenhouse." "Ooooh, how romantic!" Poppy squealed. "Well, yes." Cressida smiled sheepishly. "Then a firefly flew into my hair, and Garreth freed it." With a dreamy look, she played with one of her curly strands. "That sounds nice," I smiled at my friend. "It was." Cressida's face beamed with happiness, and I was very happy for her. My friends continued chatting excitedly, but my thoughts wandered.

I reviewed what had just happened in the undercroft. The way Sebastian's lips pressed against mine, the tingling sensation on my skin caused by his touch, the way our bodies moved together. Lost in thought, I played with my lower lip, and a loving smile crept onto my lips. Every moment with Sebastian passed far too quickly for me. "Hello? Earth to Y/N!" Natty waved a hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. "W-what?" "Damn it, Y/N, you were just having fun with Sebastian. Now you're thinking about him again? It really got you," laughed Nellie. "Who said we had fun?" I countered, crossing my arms over my chest. "We might have done homework." "Homework in Care of Magical Creatures, perhaps, if it involves exploring another body." Nellie's comment made me turn bright red. "Oh, shut up," I grumbled and drank my tea. My friends burst out laughing. "You do realize you just admitted you had your fun?" Natty laughed. Snorting, I poured myself some more tea. "I didn't." "Oh, come on. We all know it," Poppy chuckled and received my next shocked look. "Who are you, and what have you done with Poppy?" I turned to the other three. "Did you mix fire whiskey in her tea?" "No," Poppy giggled. "You sure?" I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Safer than a dungeon in Gringotts." Well... The dungeons there aren't that safe either... But it's a benchmark. "Okay, well then," I laughed softly and continued to sip my tea.