Chapter 8

Mature content ahead

After this exciting practice session, I needed a shower, too, so I made my way to the Gryffindor common room. I still couldn't quite believe I made it in the Quidditch team, but the Slytherin games weren't going to be easy with Sebastian on the field, too. As soon as I crawled through the hole behind the Fat Lady's portrait, I was greeted by four curious eyes. Natty and Cressida had apparently been waiting to find out as soon as possible how the training had been. I wanted to put on a disappointed expression to tease my friends, but I couldn't keep my poker face and grinned from ear to ear as soon as I faced them by the fireplace. "It looks like you made it in the team", Natty remarked. My grin widened even further and I told my friends in detail about my training and how I chased the snitch all over the field. "And then he flew towards the grandstand, straight towards Sebastian. You should have seen his face when I caught the snitch where he was sitting a short while before." I couldn't help but giggle. "Wait a second! Sebastian was there, too?", Cressida asked confused. "And then you could focus on the Snitch?", she teased. Slightly pissed off by her comment, I showed my friend my middle finger. "I've got other things on my mind besides Sebastian Sallow, you know that, don't you? Also, I need to be able to concentrate on the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin games as well, because he'll be playing as Slytherin's Keeper." Cressida and Natty gaped at the news. Cressida was the first to speak again. "I honestly can't see Sebastian playing Quidditch. He seems to me more like someone who prefers fighting or duelling. Although... It makes sense now. In Quidditch, beatings are expressly encouraged. I can imagine him doing it quite well, but more as a Beater, to hit other people with Bludgers and bats." Was that her picture of Sebastian? Being a violent blockhead just enjoying a good brawl? A knot formed in my chest as I took in Cressida's hurtful words and felt the need to defend him. "Your image of Sebastian is completely twisted, Cressida." My tone was a little sharper than I was aiming for. "Yes, he's a go-getter who likes to break the rules and get into trouble, but he has a soft side. How he takes care of his sister, takes care of Ominis, who, for Merlin's sake, doesn't have an easy life with his family. He's supported me since my first day here, reassured me after the boggart completely threw me off track, shared the joy for me today, and hugged me when I got into the Quidditch team." The anger inside me grew by the second. "We spent almost every day together last year. So I know Sebastian pretty well and never want to hear such superficial nonsense again!" By now my hands were clenched into fists and my breathing was difficult. Cressida had shrunk four inches by the time I made the announcement and now she looked guilty, like a dog who's just been caught tearing apart the new sofa. "Okay, I'm sorry. I guess I misjudged him", she said sheepishly, avoiding my gaze. "How about we celebrate Y/N's successful trial with a Butterbeer?" Natty tried to deviate from the subject. I was still scratched, but I agreed. "Give me thirty minutes. I need a shower first. We can pick up Poppy on the way to Hogsmeade", I suggested. "Good idea! I'll owl her to meet us at the gate." Natty smiled softly. She couldn't watch her friends fighting, but who could?

It wasn't until the hot water ran down my body that I realized how tense I was. The Quidditch practice, the anger at Cressida's words and my sexual frustration, which only increased from hugging Sebastian. Why did he have to be so damn fine? Why was the way he flew his broom, the way he blocked the Quaffle, so damn sexy? Why did he have to hug me when I was already melting? My thoughts wandered back to the touch, Sebastian's warmth and the scent of cedar wood. And there it was again: The pulling in my private parts. If I didn't do anything about it now, I was guaranteed to rip Sebastian's clothes off and throw myself at him like a cat in heat, the next time I saw him. With the images from the morning in mind, I let my hand wander slowly downward and ride small circles on my sensitive spot. My thoughts kept wandering. What would it be like to kiss Sebastian? The thought of his lips on mine made me weak. The fantasies continue. Suddenly, an image of my crush stark naked popped into my head. How would his skin feel on mine? Would he be gentle or rather wild in bed? That thought made my pleasure grow even more so that my hand picked up speed while the other travelled to my breasts. I started kneading one of my soft breasts. Images of Sebastian fucking my brains out in a variety of positions flitted through my mind, bringing me closer and closer to my climax. 'Say my name, darling.' The thought of Sebastian's deep voice growling those words with pleasure was the last spark that was missing to finally wipe away my pressure. I stifled a cry as I came into the shower stall so as not to draw attention. Out of breath, I came back to my senses and hurried to wash myself. With a flick of my wand, I dried up in no time and slipped into my clothes. For the afternoon in Hogsmeade, I had laid out a comfortable burgundy sweater and black pants, over which I pulled my knee-high lace-up boots, which were also black.

Together Natty, Cressida and I made our way to the gate to meet Poppy. Halfway we bumped into Nellie, who had been cleaning up the field after practice and handing in the list of this year's Quidditch team to Madam Kogawa. "Nellie, there you are! We're headed to the Three Broomsticks to celebrate Y/N's tryout. Are you coming with us?" Natty invited our friend. Nellie smiled wearily. "Gladly. But I really need a shower. Go ahead, I'll follow you later." With that, Nellie continued up the stairs and we continued our way down.

Poppy was already waiting for us at the gate in front of Hogwarts. Excited, she ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug, so that I could hardly breathe. "Y/N, I'm so happy for you that you're Gryffindor's Seeker. How exciting!" "Poppy! Air!", I gasped. My friend let go of me, startled. "Excuse me. I'm just so happy." Poppy's smile stretched from ear to ear.

On the way to Hogsmeade, I repeated my report of the training at length so that Poppy would be up to date as well. By now we had arrived at the Three Broomsticks and sat down at a table on the first floor with our glasses full of Butterbeer. I was just telling about the hug between Sebastian and me when Poppy shook her head in disappointment. "Oh by Merlin's beard! You two are so cute together. Why is it taking you so long for something to happen between you?" Poppy's anger at my barely existing love life surprised me, and a touch of pink crept onto my cheeks at the fact that Sebastian and I had just been called cute. "Hey, I'm not the only one whose love life isn't going anywhere! Cressida is at least as bad with Garreth", I tried to defend myself. "That's a bottomless cheek and unfortunately absolutely true", Cressida pouted and took a long gulp of her Butterbeer. She slammed her glass down on the table in frustration, some of the sweet contents sloshing over the rim. "Sebastian is at least looking for physical contact with you while Garreth doesn't even try." Maybe Garreth doesn't just need a broad hint, he needs a smack on the head with the whole fence." Natty giggled and choked on her Butterbeer. "The idea of Cressida running screaming after Garreth with a piece of a fence in hand and hitting him on the head with it is golden." The four of us burst out laughing together at the thought. "What's the laughter here?" Suddenly Nellie was standing at our table with a glass of Butterbeer in hand. "That was quick", Cressida marvelled. "We were just imagining Cressida beating up Garreth with a piece of fence", I explained to our friend, who also started giggling and sat down at the head end next to me. "Y/N, what was that between Sebastian and you earlier?" Grinning, Nellie wiggled her eyebrows. Now I was the one choking on the drink. "A hug", I managed between coughs. "Since when do you hug? What did I miss?" Nellie looked at me with wide eyes. Blushing but proud, I told about the Defense Against the Dark Arts class, and how I hugged Sebastian, how he became much more physical towards me afterwards. When I talked about our almost-kiss in the undercroft without mentioning it, all four girls gaped their mouths. "Y/N Y/LN! You haven't told me that yet! I feel a bit cheated." Cressida was so loud that people at the surrounding tables looked at us bewildered. As if on cue, I noticed Sebastian Sallow and Ominis Gaunt just coming up the stairs. Speaking of the devil. With a smile on his lips, Sebastian, followed by Ominis, approached our table and placed two glasses of liquid delicacy on our table. "Well, are you celebrating the new Seeker for Gryffindor?" The brunette Slytherin was now standing next to me and put a hand on my shoulder. The butterflies in my stomach began to flutter wildly and Nellie's eyes were so wide that I was afraid they would fall out of her skull at any moment. Natty was the first to get a word out. "Correct. And as we heard, are you the new Keeper for Slytherin? Congratulations." Natty toasted Sebastian appreciatively. Ominis smiled in my direction. "Sebastian talked about your trial training. Seems like Gryffindor will be a real competitor this year." "What's that supposed to mean? We were always a tough opponent." Outraged, Nellie shot a death glare at Ominis, who laughed to himself. Sebastian leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I'm only too happy to repeat myself: Slytherin will be mopping the floor with Gryffindor." His breath on my face sent goosebumps all over my body. With a challenging smile, I turned to the Slytherin, our faces close together. "I like to repeat myself too, Sallow. Gryffindor will make Slytherin cry like babies." We grinned at each other until my gaze inevitably darted between his lips and hazel eyes. How I would like to kiss you now. A clearing of a throat from one of my friends, I couldn't place it, tore me out of my thoughts and Sebastian sat up again. He patted my shoulder again. "Then let's celebrate properly." After Sebastian took his and Ominis' butterbeer in his hands again, the two boys looked for a free table at the other end of the room. Sebastian and I kept stealing glances at each other for the rest of the time we spent in the pub that afternoon. It was kind of our thing now. Every time our eyes met, a shy smile crossed our lips. If only he knew what he was doing to me.