Chapter 30

Two weeks later, the whole castle was in turmoil. The last Quidditch game before the Christmas holidays was coming up: Ravenclaw against Slytherin. That Saturday morning, I was still sleeping peacefully in Sebastian's arms when suddenly the alarm clock rang. We both groaned in disappointment. The little bastard tinkled away happily and didn't allow us a few more minutes. Grumbling, I buried my face in the pillows, and Sebastian crawled over me, sighing, finally ending the ringing. With a tired groan, he collapsed onto me. "Hey! You're heavy!" I complained to him. "And you're comfortable," he murmured in my ear, burying his face in the crook of my neck. He touched my skin with lots of kisses and ran his hands down my sides. Suddenly, he started tickling me, and I inevitably jumped, squealing. "Stop it," I giggled, trying to fight his hands away. "No matter how hard I try, I can't stop. Someone must have put a spell on my hands," he laughed. I squirmed under him and was able to roll onto my back. I cleverly wrapped my legs around his body and turned the tables with a bit of momentum. Now, I sat on him and held his hands firmly on the mattress. Sebastian looked at me with wide eyes. "Okay, that was hot." "Oh yeah?" A mischievous smile crept onto my lips. "And how is that?" I leaned over him and kissed his neck. "Even hotter," he moaned. "If you keep this up, Slytherin will have to find a new Keeper because I won't be going anywhere anymore." His hazel eyes sparkled with lust. "Hm... is that an offer?" I grinned and continued kissing his neck, shoulders and collarbone. "Definitely." Sebastian's breathing became heavier, and I felt his penis getting harder and harder and pressing against my ass. "Sounds tempting," I sighed in his ear. "But if Imelda chops off your head, I won't have much of you left." I sat up and let go of his hands, which immediately went to my hips. "Fuck Imelda. I want to spend time with you." "Don't let the other Slytherins hear that," I giggled. With me on his lap, Sebastian sat up and scooted back a bit to lean against the headboard. He hungrily buried his face in my neck again. "I don't care about them, too," he growled, running his hands up and down my back. "As tempting as that sounds, you should still be at the game on time." I pushed myself a little away to look him in the eyes. "And if you play well..." With a seductive smile, I got closer and closer to his face, stopping just before our lips met. "...we still have enough time after that." I closed the gap between us and gave him a little kiss. "Mh... That's what I call good motivation." Sebastian sighed briefly. "All right, you persuaded me. But you're due after the game." He gave my butt another smack and then pushed me off his lap. The Slytherin dug his Quidditch uniform out of his bag, and I disappeared behind the screen with fresh clothes to change. "Why are you still disappearing behind this thing?" I heard Sebastian ask. "Because you haven't seen me naked yet, and I don't want that to happen while I'm changing," I explained. But I had another reason: I was scared. What if he doesn't think I'm beautiful? What if something about my body bothers him? "Y/N, I've already touched every part of your body. If I were Ominis, that would count as seen." "But you're not Ominis," I snorted and emerged from behind the screen, dressed. "And that's just as well. I like you." Sebastian sat on the bed in his green Quidditch uniform and looked at me with a crooked grin. "Green? "You support your enemy?" he chuckled. "No." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "But you." The brunette sucked in a sharp breath and pulled me towards him by the waist. "Dammit, stop being so sexy. How am I supposed to concentrate on the game?" "Oh, come on, you could also concentrate when we played against each other," I laughed, flattered. "But I didn't know what it was like to kiss you." Sebastian grinned at me crookedly and stroked my cheek with his hand. "Now stop flirting. You have a game to win." I stood on tiptoes to kiss him again, then dragged him to breakfast.

"Judging by your outfit, you're cheering for Slytherin today," Poppy guessed next to me. Sebastian had already set off for the pitch with the Quidditch team. Imelda indeed ruled the force with an iron fist. "Well, not exactly Slytherin. But I want to support Sebastian," I explained to the Hufflepuff, who smiled broadly at me. "It's a good thing I got these." She pushed the plates aside and packed a small household of all sorts of props onto the Gryffindor table. She beamed at me, proud of her little spending spree. "I already thought we wanted to support Sebastian, so I took precautions." I was surprised and looked at the things that Poppy had gotten. "We? That means you'll join in?" "Of course!" Her doe-brown eyes sparkled with anticipation. "So, what do you want?" Poppy gestured with a sweeping hand gesture at the things she had spread out on the table, and I took a closer look at the pile. There were, among other things, headbands with little snakes that danced back and forth on wobbly springs, green-silver rattles that sounded like the hiss of a threatening snake when shaken, and enchanted toy snakes that wriggled back and forth in their packaging. "I'll take these." Grinning, I picked up one of the snakes and a rattle. "And some of the make-up wouldn't hurt either." I pointed to a small make-up box with green, silver, and black. "Will you help me?" I asked my best friend, who responded by squealing and moving a little closer to me. "Okay, so what do you think about green smokey eyes? And some war paint?" suggested the Hufflepuff. "Sounds good. I trust in your skills." Poppy eagerly got to work and gave me a look worth seeing. My eyelids glittered in green and black, and my cheeks had two thick bars of green and silver. I looked at myself in the mirror, fascinated. "That looks great, Poppy. Thank you." "I was happy to do it." With a gentle smile, the Hufflepuff began to paint on her face and also created an impressive Slytherin make-up. To complete her look, she put one of the headbands on her head and bobbed her head, making the little snakes jump.