Chapter 23

Mature cotent ahead!

A strange noise woke me up. "Oh, Y/N", it sighed behind me. Suddenly I was wide awake and felt a hand on my chest kneading it. What the hell is Sebastian doing there? A soft snore told me that he was apparently still asleep and seemed to be dreaming very vividly about me. As I cautiously moved a little bit, I felt something prick my butt. Does he have a sex dream? My cheeks were burning and I didn't know what to do. On the one hand, I enjoyed it, on the other hand, I felt a bit uncomfortable. What if he wakes up and realizes I let him do it? Suddenly Sebastian sighed and smacked his lips as if he had woken up. Fuck! Too late! His hand on my chest squeezed again before I opened my mouth. "Sebastian, what are you doing?" He suddenly let go of my chest and sat up. "Shit! Please excuse me. T-That wasn't intentional." Embarrassed, I sat up and looked at Sebastian's bright red face. Not sure how to react, I smiled at him through tight lips. The Slytherin ran a hand through his tousled auburn hair and shyly avoided my gaze. I carefully moved closer to him and put my hand on his. "Hey, that's not so wild. When you dream something like that could happen." Now a mischievous grin crept onto Sebastian's face. "I'll give you one thing: your boobs really don't feel bad." "Then you should touch them while you're awake", I teased, touching my own chest. Sebastian's gaze followed my hands and stayed on my breasts. "That can be arranged if you let me." Giggling, I climbed onto his lap and placed my hands on his chest. "First you kiss me, then we'll talk." "But then I can't promise that I'll hold back", the brunette whispered in a deep voice that sent a shiver down my spine. "Maybe I don't want you to", I breathed back, pressing my lips to his.

Sebastian returned my kiss even more passionately than he had the day before and in no time our kiss degenerated into a wild smooch. His hands were everywhere and I couldn't get enough of the handsome young man beneath me. I confidently ran my tongue over Sebastian's lower lip to ask for admission. As we battled for dominance, the Slytherin's hand slipped under my shirt. His touch left a pleasant tingling sensation, like little sparks on my skin, and I wanted more. Carefully, piece by piece, his hand wandered up my flank. Just below my chest, both his hand and lips paused on mine. I opened my eyes and looked into Sebastian's hazel pair, who looked questioning and pleading at the same time. Lust sparkled in them and I knew we were thinking the same thing. And then I gathered my courage. With a trembling hand, I grabbed his hand under my shirt and guided it a few inches higher. Sebastian's eyes suddenly widened when he realized what I was up to. When I reached my destination, I pressed his hand to my chest and the brunette swallowed hard. The Slytherin seemed frozen in shock as he didn't move. "She doesn't bite", I whispered. "And I rarely do either." Sebastian blinked once and licked his lips. Then suddenly he began to knead my soft breasts cautiously and then more and more greedily and to play with my nipple, which was becoming harder and harder. I moaned in pleasure and threw my head back. Fuck! If we continue like this, I'll lose my innocence to him in a moment. Sebastian took the opportunity and placed many small kisses on my neck which only drove me insane further and left my body wanting more. Now it's my turn! I eagerly slipped my hands under his shirt and felt along his toned torso. With a tug at the hem, I motion for him to get rid of that annoying piece of fabric as soon as possible. Without much hesitation, Sebastian complied with my request and pulled his shirt over his head. I studied him in great detail as if I would later draw a map of his body. The bruises from Quidditch were gone now and thousands upon thousands of freckles spread all over his body. His upper body was trained, but not too much. The biceps danced back and forth with every movement, the chest was defined yet flat, as was his stomach. A delicate happy trail shyly made its way into the shorts that hid everything and nothing. I couldn't get enough of looking at him. "And now you," Sebastian grinned mischievously. "W-what?" Did he really just say that? "That would only be fair." Sebastian shrugged. I must have looked at him like a cow when there was thunder because he immediately started laughing softly and took my hands in his. "That was a joke. I wanted to tease you a little. Even though I wouldn't mind if you did, you don't have to undress." Sebastian's eyes softened and he stroked the back of my hand with his thumb. "You don't have to do anything just because I tell you to or because you think you have to do it. I want you to be comfortable with me and only do what you really want and what you're ready for." His hand traveled to my cheek and the Slytherin traced small circles with his thumb on my skin. "And being able to touch you is a huge vote of confidence for which I'm very grateful." Sebastian's words left me speechless, so in response, I just leaned forward and kissed him again. I played with the soft hair on the back of his neck and then flopped sideways from his lap onto my back, dragging the strong body with me. Sebastian supported himself with his hands, which he had placed on the mattress to the left and right of my head, and towered over me. He looked at me with hungry eyes, how defenseless I was at his mercy. Lust glittered in his eyes as he took in the image of me lying beneath him. Hair spread out in a fan across the sheets, chest heaving with excitement and breathlessness. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held his loins so close to me. "You're driving me crazy, you know that?", the Slytherin grumbled above me, attacking my neck with kisses again. When he found my sensitive spot, I gasped in shock and Sebastian started sucking my skin to give me a more or less nice hickey. Grinning, he looked at his work, which already seemed to be emerging. "As much as I'd like to spend the whole day with you like this, we should be getting ready for breakfast", Sebastian sighed. "I'm starving and as sorry as I am and as much as I wouldn't mind eating you out here and now, you're hardly enough as a meal if I want to have you any longer." Please what? I felt my cheeks catch fire. "Come on." Sebastian scrambled off the bed and held out his hand, which I reluctantly accepted.