Prologue: "New Years Eve Kiss"

HEY YALL🥰 I decided to just post the prologue for you guys because I know some of y'all were begging me for somethinggggg😅😅

Anyway, this is probably the longest prologue in history. It's almost 6k words 🤦🏾‍♀️ So y'all get real comfy and start reading, and then we can talk about it once y'all are done below 😘

 It's almost 6k words 🤦🏾‍♀️ So y'all get real comfy and start reading, and then we can talk about it once y'all are done below 😘

📍 Chicago Illinois 📍Kaliyah Ross - 15 years old

Kaliyah Ross - 15 years old

"Bitch come on. Don't be such a pussy, Kaliyah-"

"Uhh, I'm not no pussy, Misharron."

Kaliyah could feel a small smirk forming onto her lips as her words were filled with sarcasm. She had the phone pressed up against her ear, hearing nothing but complete and pure silence from her cousin Asian on the other end of the line.

"Kali.. you know how I feel about you calling me by my first name!! You better not call me that shit at this damn party tonight either, or I'm beatin yo ass in front of all the fine niggas."

Asian snapped through the phone. Kaliyah just chuckled, placing her phone on speaker now before setting it down onto the bed.

She slightly turned her body to face the huge mirror that was leaning up against the wall in her room. She reached down with her hands, pulling up her favorite american eagle jeans before buttoning them up neatly. She paired them with a plain Tupac long sleeve band tee, which was a little bit oversized for her body.

"And bitch you better look cute tonight. Don't be leavin' the house in that raggedy old Tupac shirt you always be wearin'. I'm tired of that shit."

Asian went on, earning an eye roll from Kaliyah.

"Asian, I'm only going out tonight because you're forcing me to. I'm not doing this for myself. So I could care less about what I look like right now."

Kaliyah snapped back.

She ran her fingers down her shirt, playfully drawing an imaginary heart around Tupac's face before pouting her lips.

"Ugh, seriously Kali? What about that dress yo aunty got you for Christmas? The cute short one with the spaghetti straps-"