Chapter 18

Okayyyyy y'all can beat my ass

Okayyyyy y'all can beat my ass. I give y'all permission 😂 I'm SO sorry for keeping y'all waiting🥹 I'm a college girl sooooo idk what to tell u 😭😭 school comes first 😩

But one thing I'll NEVER do is ghost y'all. Trust me💯💯

Anyway.... Let's readdd😝

Chicago, IL📍Monday, June 30th5pm

Chicago, IL📍
Monday, June 30th
5pm

Staring at her iPhone which was flashing from an incoming call, Kaliyah scoffed inwardly, rolling her eyes in a full circle. She could see Dayvon's contact name plastered onto the screen, this being his 5th time trying to call her within the last hour or so.

After their argument earlier today about him accidentally referring to her as a hoe, Kaliyah was definitely not in the mood to talk to him still. In fact, she had it made up in her mind that she was completely done with him for good.

She just let her finger press onto the side button, declining his call without any second thoughts. She instead turned her focus toward the door, sliding her apartment key's into the knob before twisting it open. Kaliyah stepped inside, instantly hearing a sort of conversation going on in the distance.

Closing the door behind her, she made sure to lock it before letting out a heavy sigh. Kaliyah still had her scrubs on from work earlier. She hadn't been able to relax at all today since she was so busy with work and visiting Lorenzo at the hospital. And now I have to deal with Asian being at my place. Great...

Kaliyah chewed at the inside of her cheek nervously as she took off her shoes before making her way further in.

"Long story short, Von went through my phone and didn't like what he saw. He lashed out on me, trashed his entire apartment, dumped me and kicked me out after that-"

The sound of Asian's voice could be heard coming from down the hall, causing Kaliyah's heart to drop a little. Why was Asian even here in the first place? Kaliyah truly had no idea; but she was planning on finding out asap.