Chapter 11

Another update as promised 😘

Enjoyyyy!!

Atlanta GA📍Sunday, June 3rd10am

Atlanta GA📍
Sunday, June 3rd
10am

Standing in her robe with a pink bonnet on her head, Kaliyah was posted up in the kitchen by the stove. There were waffles on a pan sizzling with butter, along with some eggs and bacon in a separate pan. She had a spatula in her hand, flipping each waffle making sure they were soft yet crispy around the edges. The smell of sweet cinnamon and turkey bacon just flowed throughout the airbnb.

Whenever Kaliyah got dropped off by Von last night, she found herself only able to get at least a few hours of sleep. Leilani and Shay were both drunk and out like a light; but Kaliyah definitely had her mind running a mile a minute. She just couldn't stop thinking about Dayvon. She kept thinking about last night, and how they were so close to kissing. She knew it was wrong. It was sooooooo completely wrong.

But it also felt so right to her in a sense. It truly was the weirdest feeling ever, which is why she knew she had to continue staying away from him. It was clear that her and Von just couldn't be friends. There was simply nothing friendly about their relationship. Instead, there was a lot of lust and desire between the two, even though they did have a good time talking with each other as well. Their conversations were always good. It was like Von could listen to her talk all night long.

But the talking could never seem to last that long with Dayvon's eyes staring right into my soul; and all of a sudden we find each other leaning in for a-

"Morning Kaliyah."

Leilani's voice could be heard, startling her. Kaliyah looked up, turning her head as she watched Leilani drag herself into the kitchen. She had big dark circles underneath her eyes, with her hair all messy. Kaliyah just chuckled at her appearance.

"Bitch, you look like you had a time last night huh."

She teased, just as Leilani took a seat on the island.