Chapter 23

Who up? 👀 Cus I am 😂

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas ❤️❤️❤️

And I'm so glad you guys are loving Spin Bout U 3😭 I will be adding more chapters soon.

In the mean time tho, let's read😈

Chicago, IL📍Wednesday, July 20th4pm

Chicago, IL📍
Wednesday, July 20th
4pm

"So how come you never told me about this big trip you went on to Mexico?"

Sitting comfortably in her chair, Kaliyah had her eyes on her father Lorenzo, who was sitting up in his hospital bed. He currently had a cannula that was inserted into his arm, basically undergoing a blood transfusion. He was still on the waitlist for a kidney transplant, so going through these transfusion's helped him in the mean time.

"Uhhh.. well it was sort of last minute, Dad."

Kaliyah shrugged her shoulders, giving her father a slightly nervous smile. It had been 5 days since she got back from her secret baecation with Von.

Von ended up staying with Kaliyah in Chicago for an extra day, before flying back home to Atlanta. He had business he needed to handle with his music label, which is mainly the reason why he went back.

Because if it was up to him, he would've stayed in Chicago with Kaliyah forever lol.

"Last minute trip huh? That sounds fun. I can see you got a tan too. I hope you wore lots of sun screen."

Lorenzo pointed out while chuckling. Kaliyah took a brief glance at her arms, noticing how vibrant her skin color looked.

"Oh trust me, I definitely layered myself with sunscreen."