Chapter 26

Hey

Hey... it's me FINALLY AAHH 😩 I really do apologize for making yall wait. School has taken over my entire life this semester, which sucks because I can barely find the time to write.

I appreciate yall checking up on me and sending me sweet messages. Yall are always so patient with me, which is why I love you guys sm🩷🩷🩷🩷

How are you guys doing though? Y'all good?

Ok, let's read 😈😈😈

5 MONTHS LATER

Chicago, IL📍
Saturday, December 10th
3pm

"Well Ms. Ross- this building here has been on sale for about 2 months now. The sellers have been going back and forth with potential buyers for the property."

Keeping her hands stuffed into her coat pockets, Kaliyah found herself standing in front of a huge commercial building downtown. She was with a real estate agent, about to get a quick tour.

"This was built recently back in 2020. The owners originally wanted to do something with it, but they ended up having to relocate to a different city unexpectedly- which is why the property is up for sale now."

The real estate agent went on while motioning for Kaliyah to follow her inside. The two walked through the huge double glass doors, before being met with a beautiful interior. It was like a big warehouse with a loft-style type space. The walls were tall and wide, with large windows that let in a lot of natural lighting.

Walking further in, Kaliyah admired the wide floor plan with no walls dividing the area. The ceilings were high, giving the whole place a sense of openness and freedom. She couldn't help but think how this spot would be perfect for renting out to different hair techs who could utilize this space for their clients.

The ideas in her head were running wild.

"The building size is about 2,180 square feet. Everything as far as the design of the building is fairly up to date-"