Chapter 6

Happy Sunday yalll❤️ Hope everyone is doing good☺️

For all my college ppl... I hope this semester is treating yall well. I know im dying with my studies over here LMAO.

Anywaysss... lets read 😘❤️

Chicago IL 📍Friday May 17th11pm

Chicago IL 📍
Friday May 17th
11pm

Kaliyah found herself sitting in the passenger seat of Dayvon's car. She mindlessly fiddled with the ends of her locs, secretly admiring the inside of his vehicle.

It was an all black rolls royce, with red leather interior seats. His car smelled clean with a mixture of his signature expensive scent. Kaliyah had definitely experienced some parts of the boujee lifestyle, but it was nothing compared to whatever Von had going on. Granted he was a rich and famous rapper, so his money was definitely very long.

Von had one hand on the wheel as he casually zoomed down the freeway. The night sky was clear with a beautiful view of Chicago's city line. The view though just didn't compare to Kaliyah since Dayvon seemed so distracted by her presence. He glanced over at her, watching as she seemed interested in the lit up stars on the inside roof of his car.

"You like?"

He questioned, a small smirk forming onto his lips. Her eyes cut towards him, both of them making eye contact now.

"Yeah, your car is nice."

She responded. Kali could just see his ego being boosted as he nodded his head with satisfaction, focusing back onto the road again.

"You so cocky Von, you know that?"

She pointed, getting his attention. He looked at her again, raising his eyebrows slightly.

"You think so?"

"Yup. Without a doubt."

She just snickered. Dayvon nodded his head slowly, a small chuckle escaping his lips.