Chapter 16

Ooouuu is y'all mad at me? 👀😭 I know I took a little bit longer to post this chapter

I really wanted to post it sooner but I just kept adding scenes and deleting scenes and all that good stuff. But don't worry tho, this chapter is nice, long and freaky for you 🤭

 But don't worry tho, this chapter is nice, long and freaky for you 🤭

Chicago, IL 📍
Saturday, June 21st
11:30pm

"Just grind ma' shit up, but not too much tho. I like my blunts fat as hell on king David."

Kaliyah squinted her eyes a bit, focusing hard as she picked up a few pieces of weed nugs. She used her fingers to break them up slightly, but not too much since Dayvon clarified that he liked his blunts fat as hell...

They were both back at his place, currently occupying the built in studio inside his home. Kaliyah was sitting comfortably on the couch, her locs spilling effortlessly down to one side as she focused on sprinkling chunks of weed into a grinder.

She had never smoked a day in her life. It was something that she never really participated in growing up. Yet, Von was over here teaching her how to roll a blunt for some reason, in which she decided to go along with it.

Von stood a few feet away from her, his lower body leaning up against the soundboard with his arms crossed toward his chest. He eye'd Kaliyah, a small amused facial expression plastered on his face as he watched how occupied she seemed to be.

"Like this?"

She pointed, glancing up before showing him the grinder. He took a quick look at it, nodding his head with approval.

"Yeah, now put tha lid onnat bitch n' grind that shit up fa me beautiful."

He instructed.

Kaliyah could feel her cheeks warming up, not trying to give him any reaction to the little nicknames he gave her. She reached over with her free hand, grabbing the lid off the table, securing it on.