Chapter 27

SURPRISE another chapter 4 yall 😁😁I know yall happy cus I am 😂

Make sure yall read chapter 26 before reading this one.

ENJOYYYYY🩷

Chicago, IL📍Saturday, December 10th10pm

Chicago, IL📍
Saturday, December 10th
10pm

"How come you didn't use the key I gave you?"

Kaliyah questioned, just as Dayvon walked in behind her. He paused, making sure to close and lock the door before moving further inside. His eye's stayed focus on Kaliyah as she was a few steps ahead of him, making it to the kitchen.

Von ended up bringing some pizza for the both of them to eat tonight, and Kaliyah had her mind set on taking the first slice. She had the box in her hand, her mood seeming excited since food was involved. He chuckled, following her as she did a little dance. He studied her attire, seeing how she had on a pair of joggers, with a crop top showing off her stomach.

Her locs had definitely grown long as they were nearly touching her waist. Dayvon tucked his bottom lip into his mouth, realizing how badly he missed her. Kaliyah could just feel his eyes burning holes from behind as they both entered the kitchen.

"I was jus' tryna be respectful n' shit. I ain't wanna walk up in yo crib like that you know? Since we only jus friends.."

She could hear the sarcasm in his tone, which only made her smile a little.

"You love bringing up how we're just friends, huh."

She teased. Kaliyah made her way to the small island in the middle of her kitchen, setting the huge pizza box down. She could already smell the two cheese pizza, making her mouth water.

"I mean, that's what we are right?"

Von stated, watching her every move. She floated around the kitchen, opening up the cabinets to grab some plates and cups. She then began digging through the fridge, trying to decide on what to drink with their meal. To Von, it seemed like she was just trying to avoid eye contact with him, hiding the fact that she was nervous by his presence.