Chapter 28

Hey yallll🩷 I'm on spring break so hopefully I can push out a few chapters this week

Hey yallll🩷 I'm on spring break so hopefully I can push out a few chapters this week. 😁😁

Chicago, IL📍Sunday, December 11th2am

Chicago, IL📍
Sunday, December 11th
2am

"So what does your mom look like? Do you get your looks from her?"

Kaliyah sat comfortably on the leather couch in Von's studio at his place. Von sat right next to her, their bodies facing each other as they talked. They had spent the last hour listening to a bunch of songs off his unreleased album.

"I'd like ta think I look like my mother. I mean... she is my Mom."

The sarcasm in his tone was pretty evident as Kaliyah playfully rolled her eyes.

"You know what I mean Von."

She giggled.

"Nah but for real doe, I prolly look like a good mix between my Mom and pops."

He pointed. She watched as he reached over, grabbing his phone off the little table that was next to them.

"I'm finna show you a picture real quick."

He began. Kaliyah nodded, chewing the inside of her cheek while keeping her eyes on him. It was nearly 3am. They had spent the entire night together, and they both were surprisingly not tired of each other. If anything, Kaliyah felt blissful whenever she was around Von. She had been assessing her own feelings about him all night long, and it was clear that she wasn't over him.

"See look, this my pops."

Von began, turning the phone so she could see. Kaliyah tore her gaze from him, instead looking at the cute photo of both Dayvon and his two parents posing together.

"Oh wow..."

She muttered. It was pretty clear that Von did get his looks from both of his parents.

"Your Mom is gorgeous. You definitely have her eyes for sure, but the rest of your face belongs to your Dad."