Chapter 20

Another updateeee for y'all oouuuu😗✌🏾How is everyone doing btw? Yall good?👀

Let's read😈

Chicago, IL📍Saturday, July 1012:30am

Chicago, IL📍
Saturday, July 10
12:30am

Dayvon watched intently as Kaliyah maneuvered through the club completely in the opposite direction from him. His face was screwed up into a mug, confused as to why she even chose right now to cancel on him tonight. Clearly, something had to have happened that changed her mind about wanting to see him.

One thing about Von though, was that he wasn't going to give up that easily. He meant what he said when he told Kaliyah that he didn't plan on leaving her alone any time soon. So if there was an issue being wedged in between what they had going on, he was definitely going to fix it-

"Von?"

The sound of Asian's voice could be heard drowning through the club music just as she came right into view. She stood in front of him, waving her hands while attempting to get his attention. Dayvon found himself looking down at her, not really in the mood to be seeing Asian at all in fact.

He kissed his teeth with annoyance, causing Asian to instantly frown.

"What the hell are you doing here Von?"

She questioned, crossing her arms against her chest. She could see the irritation just resting on his face. It definitely seemed like he wasn't here for her at all actually. Asian did notice how his eyes kept looking right past her, and directly at Kaliyah instead.

That only seemed to annoy her even more-

"I came hea' lookin' fa you, Asian."

Dayvon spoke up, his words catching her completely off guard. Asian raised her eyebrows slightly, seeing him turn his focus right back onto her. She just paused, studying his face just to see how serious he was actually being.

His handsome facial features were hard to read as he eye'd her up and down a little. Dayvon was always so good at keeping his face stone cold and expressionless. For the life of her, Asian could never seem to figure out exactly what he was thinking, or how he really felt.