Chapter 9

Good morning 😜 I meant to post last night but ya girl fell asleep lmaooo

Anywho, this chapter is 6k words chile... 🤦🏾‍♀️ don't say I don't be feeding y'all lmaooo.

Let's read 🫡

Atlanta GA 📍Saturday, June 2nd8am

Atlanta GA 📍
Saturday, June 2nd
8am

"Remind me to never pick a seat next to Leilani on the plane ever again."

Kaliyah chuckled at the sound of Shay's voice. They had just landed in Atlanta from their flight out of Chicago. It was a 2 hour plane ride which they had to wake up early for.

"Bitch, you were the one snoring in my ear the entire time."

Leilani snickered, causing Shay to roll her eyes. Kaliyah couldn't help it but yawn as she stood there, waiting for the conveyer belt to bring out the rest of her luggage. She had on a simple black yoga pant with a matching sweater. Her carry on bag just hung heavily off her shoulders as she impatiently tapped her foot against the floor.

Kaliyah just couldn't believe that she was actually here for Asian's birthday party tonight. Part of her was hoping that Von wouldn't be there at all, but that was a silly thing to hope for since he was the one planning the party.

Kaliyah actually hadn't spoken to Von in over 4 days. She figured he probably knew by now that he was blocked on everything. She definitely felt bad about having to do that to him, but she really had no choice.

"Oh, there goes your bag Kaliyah."

Leilani pointed, interrupting her thoughts. Kaliyah just nodded her head, her eyes landing on her pink Chanel rolling bag as it came around on the conveyer belt. She wasted no time grabbing it with her hands before placing it onto the ground. Both Shay and Leilani did the same exact thing, grabbing their bags as well.

"I rented us a car. We should be able to pick it up on the second floor."

Kaliyah began just as they all started to make their way through the airport.